How are all the kiddos?

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 16th, 2011, 06:39 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
I haven't been around a lot lately, sorry about that...

How are all our kiddos doing??
Any birthdays approaching?

Gaby & Emersyn are both doing great - Emersyn is finally walking properly, don't often see her crawling now! Today she learnt how to turn the TV off Gaby is very excited because her b/day party is on Saturday, and then next Wednesday is her b/day and she starts school! Gaby does however have her third tonsil-issue (tonsilitis and then strep, and strep again) in the space of 6 weeks - and anti bio's don't seem to be doing anything this time around, so I'm thinking she may have a tonsillectomy in her near future

October 16th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Super Mommy
Meghan is doing fine. She was promoted at school to the Pre-Kindergarten class and is doing very well there!
October 17th, 2011, 08:36 PM
angelsailor288's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Were doing pretty good, Nicholas is coming up on 4 months old on the 20th

He had to go to the ER the other day because of a really high fever but after xray, urine test and blood test all was normal. Poor buddy was so grumpy all weekend from it.

Thank you jaidynsmum for my siggy!

October 17th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
We're good. Getting ready for our trip in December. Which sounds really far off, but is actually coming faster than I thought it would, lol. The birthday season in my family has started. A quick overview, we have birthdays on:
October 11- Niece
November 1- Nephew
November 7- Nephew
November 25- Brother
December 1- Nephew
December 15- Brother
December 21- Son
January 5- Daughter
January 8- Me and DH
January 20- Nephew
January 21- Nephew
Febuary 5- Sister
Febuary 17- Nephew
March 4- Niece

October-March is SUPER busy as far as birthdays go for us. But, so far I've gotten presents worked out for nearly all of them.
October 18th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Gaby&Emmy'sMama's Avatar aka NZ-Emma
oh gosh Lenae, that'd be a lot of birthdays coming up! LOL.. that's like July-October for us... so many birthdays!!!!!!!!

mama0807 - congrats to Meghan!! I always got a few tears when Gaby was promoted to the next level of daycare/preschool... lol

Ashley, I'm glad Nicholas is okay - I had a thing like that with Gaby, they couldn't find a thing wrong with her, but it made me feel better to know that I'd had her checked out

October 18th, 2011, 10:41 PM
challowell's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Jamie goes back to the eye doctor Monday and will probably come home with glasses. Rachel is in speech therapy. Other than that we have been good
October 20th, 2011, 11:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that's a lot of birthdays! Jenny turns one tomorrow , and we will be having her birthday party on Sunday.
October 22nd, 2011, 03:16 PM
Lenae's Avatar Super Mommy
Happy (belated) birthday Jenny!
October 23rd, 2011, 08:29 AM
Jenna's Avatar AWESOME!!!
Caitie's doing well. She's finally pronouncing "ball" as 'ba' instead of 'kee' - YAY!! Her speech is getting way better, and this makes me super happy - we'll probably be starting speech therapy again soon, and more speech going in = less intensive therapy. Good. GOOD.
She has an appointment with an audiologist next Friday. We had her hearing checked about a year and a half ago, and she got a 'borderline' pass. Even the tech said, with her being that young (she was only about 1.5 years old at the time) there's not really a good way to judge her responses. Hopefully with her being a bit older and better able to follow direction, we'll get a more accurate picture of how her hearing's working.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search