Potty Training

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MommytoZoeAlyssa
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 12th, 2013, 02:29 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
We've been actively potty training Megan over the last 2 weeks and it hasn't been too bad. We've had our ups and downs mainly Megan asking to wear a diaper. Today I took DH to work and had her in panties with no accidents. So far she has earned her first reward and is 6/10 stickers away from her next one.

April 14th, 2013, 10:45 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay!! Thats awesome!
When I potty trained Zoe she did pretty good we just used pull ups on long trips for the first little while! Hope its a smooth transition for you all and her potty training

April 17th, 2013, 02:06 PM
So far it hasn't been too bad. I'm still worried about when we go out and about. Today she has been in a diaper more because she isn't feeling good and is being stubborn about saying she has to pee.

April 18th, 2013, 06:17 AM
MommytoZoeAlyssa's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Hope she is feeling better!!
yeah the first few times we went out Zoe was a little hard to get her to go to a public restroom or tell me when we were out she needed to go. One time she just dropped her pants in the middle of an isle and was going to pee i bout died lol Needless to say i ran her to the bathroom lol
MeggysMommy likes this.

April 18th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Yeah I'm noticing Megan is regressing with potty training. She use to be excited to tell me she had to go to the bathroom now I have to fight and bribe her to go in. Even worse I know she has to pee but she won't tell me. Today she wanted to watch something on tv and then later it was play with a certain toy and so I told her the only way she could is if she sat on the potty first. And wouldn't you know she had to pee both times. Though the up side of all of that is there weren't any accidents today surprisingly.
MommytoZoeAlyssa likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search