Whatever Wednesday

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 27th, 2007, 05:01 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How is everyone doing today? Anything new and exciting to share? What are the plans for today?

June 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Plans? no way! it's too humid to do anything outside. By 10 am it was 80 degrees here! so...we just stayed inside played games and had fun....

Or at least tried to. Belle was SO grumpy this morning, everything made her mad. We set a record of tantrums thrown on the floor today. LOL. So I put her to bed as soon as she was done lunch, and she slept for a good 3 hours... got up and she was a very happy little girl. Both Joe and I think she just didn't get a very restful sleep last night.

On the bright side though, Belle is completely rid of pacifiers now! It took a bit of persistance and a little soft talk, but she doesn't need them anymore!

What about you? anything fun planned?

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
June 27th, 2007, 07:43 PM
I took a vacation day today to let SO get some much needed rest. It's not busy right now at my work anyway. It was so hot in the house today I took 4 quick cool showers throughout the day, I can't stand being sweaty! We just played some indoor games (honestly because I was too lazy to get us all greased up with sunscreen) and then after supper we took a nice walk together.

Congrats to Belle on getting rid of the soothers!! What a big girl!
Tyler was a big grump today too, he just seemed so bored and frustrated with everything, I didn't know what to do with him!

June 28th, 2007, 03:36 PM
mommas2favs's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mommas2favs
Oh I hate being sweaty too! It was 81 degrees in the house today! Blah! So since we have our only window a/c unit upstairs in our bedroom, we all headed upstairs after lunch and hibernated where it was coolest! LOL...

It's so warm and muggy here by even 10 am that I don't want to take Belle out in it. She has really fair skin like I do, I really dread her getting sunburnt.

~~my awesome siggies are made by *Kiliki~~
June 29th, 2007, 12:31 PM
Finally a nice day out today, it's warm but not muggy!!! YAY!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search