We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Listen to your kids and evaluate what they are saying.
2. Think of all the choices that you have in offering advice or direction.
3. Ask them questions, and challenge in a teaching way, why that may or may not be a good idea.
4. Offer stories about rational thinking. Give them an example of a bad choice that you made and how you made a better one and life was better for it.
5. Remember all mistakes are opportunities to learn for you and your child.
6. Be the thinking you want to see in your child, provided you have insight into yourself to know your thinking is rational.
7. Work on yourself and your own personal growth daily.
8. When you fall as a parent pick yourself up. Allow for mistakes. That is the key to rational thinking.
9. Enjoy the parenting journey. It ends all too fast.