Here we go ladies

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2007, 08:46 PM
Danielle518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Danielle518
Took her 6 mins to start fussing...Do I go in there now? Shes not crying....just fussing...

ETA:

I went in there to comfort her & she was worse when I left....Its been a total of ten minutes...I guess its going ok....she does a few cries then does cry for a min.....ect...
</a></div>
<div align="center">

</div>
July 26th, 2007, 09:27 PM
BensMom's Avatar Ephesians 4:29
Sounds like Ben. I can't go into the room unless he *needs* something, because if he sees me, he thinks I'm coming to get him. When I calm him down and then leave, it ticks him off and he cries worse. I'd try ignoring her for 9 minutes at a time and see if that does the trick. I bet it will. Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
July 26th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Oh ok so if she wakes up tonight again do I just rub her back then leave the room?Its ok! So it had been 10 mins...told Dh it was his turn to go in there & comfort her....he uh Brings her in HERE....I dont him to not even talk to her! I was like if you are going to put her to sleep everynight & take her to Korea with you then fine put her to sleep your way! He put her back & not another peep from her...ok so what should I do if she wakes up crying....? Run her back & leave the room??Its ok! So it had been 10 mins...told Dh it was his turn to go in there & comfort her....he uh Brings her in HERE....I dont him to not even talk to her! I was like if you are going to put her to sleep everynight & take her to Korea with you then fine put her to sleep your way! He put her back & not another peep from her...ok so what should I do if she wakes up crying....? Run her back & leave the room??
</a></div>
<div align="center">

</div>
July 27th, 2007, 06:20 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I thought I was here pretty late last night, waiting to see if how you were doing, lol! I'm on Atlantic time so you must be way behind me.

How did it go, did she wake up? Anytime mine would wake up I'd give it a few minutes to see if they were going to settle back down by themselves and if not go in to see if they need anything. If she's dry enough, don't pick her up, just rub her back, shh and hum to comfort her. If she needs to be changed, do it quietly and don't turn the light on, don't talk, keep it very boring, maybe a quick cuddle and right back to bed. HTH!

July 27th, 2007, 07:19 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
Quote:
Anytime mine would wake up I'd give it a few minutes to see if they were going to settle back down by themselves and if not go in to see if they need anything. If she's dry enough, don't pick her up, just rub her back, shh and hum to comfort her. If she needs to be changed, do it quietly and don't turn the light on, don't talk, keep it very boring, maybe a quick cuddle and right back to bed. HTH![/b]
Ditto. I did it the same way. I never made eye contact with Marshall when I had to go in there.

July 27th, 2007, 07:58 AM
I must say it went really well

She woke up at 6 so I went in there layed her down gave her the binky tucked her in & left the room!!! Woohooooo!
</a></div>
<div align="center">

</div>
July 27th, 2007, 08:13 AM
Woohoo!!!

July 27th, 2007, 08:54 AM
When she woke up this morning I was so glad to see her....what a cornball I am! I told her what a good girl she was all night!
</a></div>
<div align="center">

</div>
July 27th, 2007, 04:46 PM
she went down well for a nap...3.5 hrs
</a></div>
<div align="center">

</div>
July 28th, 2007, 06:37 AM