It's all Relative

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2007, 07:01 AM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. who's the oldest living member of your family?

2. who's the newest?

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be?

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family?

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand?

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact?

7. do you have any famous family members?

July 28th, 2007, 08:03 AM
Platinum Supermommy
1. who's the oldest living member of your family? My great granddaddy, hes like 95 i think

2. who's the newest? My baby Dylan.

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be? Besides DH, maybe my aunt laura-she need the vacation!

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? probably my bff, amanda. but i dont know where i would stick her....

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand? My grandfather bob

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact?
There are many cousins and aunts/uncles i havent talked to in years...most live far away.

7. do you have any famous family members?
dont think so

July 28th, 2007, 07:15 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. who's the oldest living member of your family? my pepere (grandfather)

2. who's the newest? my nephew Nathan

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be? Does a SIL count? If not, either my brother or my mom.

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? My best friend, Tisha

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand? oh there's a few.

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact? They're all fairly close, I just don't speak to most of them, outside my immediate family, very often.

7. do you have any famous family members? nope

July 29th, 2007, 08:42 AM
PeanutandPiglet'sMom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to PeanutandPiglet'sMom Send a message via Yahoo to PeanutandPiglet'sMom
1. who's the oldest living member of your family? My great Aunt Justina

2. who's the newest? well, as of today...Vanessa, though my sis is due soon!

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be? My sister Jamie

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? Well, I'd hate to subject any of them to my chaotic mess of a family but...I'd have to say my friend Kerry fits in well.

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand? *I plead the fifth*

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact? I have lots of cousin I haven't seen or heard from in years...no real reson other than they live far away

7. do you have any famous family members? non that I am aware of.

July 29th, 2007, 01:55 PM
Perfectly*Mixed*Up
1. who's the oldest living member of your family? My Grandpa I think

2. who's the newest? My Daughter Natalya.

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be? My Mom

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? My BFF Kelly

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand? There are a few

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact? A few of my cousins

7. do you have any famous family members? I wish!
July 29th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Rusha's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to Rusha
[b]1. who's the oldest living member of your family?
[/b] My Grandma, she is 85.

2. who's the newest? In November it will be our newborn, otherwise Aiden.

3. if you could spend a two-week vacation with one family member, who would it be?
Steve - we sooo need a vacation together. Somewhere with air condition so it is not too hot to DTD.

4. the old saying goes, "you can pick your friends, but you cannot pick your family." if you could choose one of your friends, who would you 'elect' to become a member of your family? My best friend Erika. She already feels like family anyways. She is always away (travelling) and never home for long, but when she is we pick right up where we left off and she loves us all and just fits right in.

5. who in your family can you just NOT stand?
One of my cousins. She can never keep secrets and to be perfectly honest, she is very loose.

6. do you have a family member that you've lost contact with? who are they, and why do you not currently have contact? Not really. My brother and I don't talk a lot, even though we can call each other long distance for free with the phone plans that we have. He just is never home, and we are living different lifestyles, I guess.

7. do you have any famous family members? Apparently, I am related to Tim Allen. His last name is Dyck, which is the same as my maiden name. So we are very very very very very very distant cousins.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search