We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. How do you feel about going to the dentist? Don't mind at all, I kinda enjoy it because my teeth are clean when they get done.
2. Describe your worst dental experience. Getting my wisdom teeth out when 1 side would not go numb and they shot medicine into the side 7 times and it didn't work, so they pulled the tooth without it being numb.
3. Describe your best dental experience. Everytime I get my teeth cleaned, they always feel sogreat
4. Do you floss? About once every couple weeks - I know I am bad.
5. Would you consider wearing braces as an adult? I probably would
1. How do you feel about going to the dentist? I actually like going to the dentist. I like that nice clean feeling. This time, Caleb is going to sit in the chair with me and have them look in his mouth to get him used to it.
2. Describe your worst dental experience. I've never had one. I've been blessed to have good dentists in my life.
3. Describe your best dental experience. Everytime I go and they tell me no cavities.
4. Do you floss? Not regularly
5. Would you consider wearing braces as an adult? Depends on how crooked they become. I've always had straight teeth, so I hope to continue that.
1. How do you feel about going to the dentist? It hurts my bank account!!!
2. Describe your worst dental experience. The only ones I can remember are my front tooth, which is pretty much dead now because I've broken it 5 different times in my life! But apparently when I was 2, I fell down the stairs and landed on my face, knocking my two front teeth back up into my gums! *cringe* I guess they were black when they grew back in, yuck. Good thing they were baby teeth!
3. Describe your best dental experience. Umm....my dentist is pretty handsome, so every experience was a pretty dreamy one as a teen, hahaha.
4. Do you floss? No
5. Would you consider wearing braces as an adult? No, although I REALLY wish my parents had gotten them for me when I was little! I just don't see the point to doing it now. My teeth are SOOOOOO crooked, but my smile is my smile. And I do smile A LOT! It's what I've always looked like so I don't want to change it.