How did you choose...

Forum: Traditional Parenting

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Traditional Parenting LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 15th, 2007, 09:15 AM
Jami&Marshall's Avatar Jami&Marshall
Send a message via MSN to Jami&Marshall
your child(ren)'s name? What were the other names you were considering?

November 15th, 2007, 12:24 PM
Laney21's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Haley is a name I have always loved. The only other name I considered was Rayne so that became her middle name.

Tyler is the only name SO and I compromised on. Others I wanted were Mason, Devon, Dustin, Jamie, Jacob, and a few more.

November 15th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via MSN to christy005
Matthew was the only boy name i was considering. I've always loved the name Matthew. I had a hard time deciding what middle name sounded right with Matthew and our last name. lol. If he would have been a girl, I was thinking about kaitlyn renee.

November 27th, 2007, 09:03 AM
Marshall is Justin's middle name and Justin's uncle's middle name and Justin's great-grandpa's first name, so that was really our only boy name. I like Matthew and Sean, but Matthew is my nephew's name, so I didn't want to duplicate it.

For a girl, The name would have either been Maddison (Maddie) Eleanor or Kirsten (Kirstie) Eleanor. Eleanor is my grandmother's first name, so I wanted to pay tribute to her because she meant so much to me.

November 27th, 2007, 01:19 PM
*1Boy1Girl*
Caleb is Jordan's middle name.

My the name that I had picked out for him originally was Zachary Ryan. When we found out that Caleb was a boy, my husband said, what do you think about Caleb as a first name. TUrned out that his mom talked to him and said that she didn't like Zachary because she knew a Zachary and he got into everything and was very obnoxious. I was pretty adament at first that I wnated it to be Zachary Ryan, but the name obviously changed, and I don't really remember how.

However, if we have another boy, his name is going to be Zachary and I've told both my DH AND his mom that too.
November 28th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Quote:
However, if we have another boy, his name is going to be Zachary and I've told both my DH AND his mom that too. [/b]
lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search