Attention; i need some advice!!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **Helpful TTC Information** LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 6th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Hello everyone!! My name is Kira and Im 22. For some people may say 22 is to young to have a baby, but I say I want to have my children in my twenties. I went to my OB/GYN two months ago for a yearly check up. I told her I wanted to start a family and my Dr. told me I was young and I got my whole life ahead of me. She asked me twice are you sure this is what you want!! I got really mad at my Dr. and I was ready to switch to a new OB/GYN at the moment of her asking me "Are you sure".. My question is whats the process of TTC? When me and my Fiance have sex the semen always come right back out even after I put a pillow under me. How to keep the semen in? Should I get my Fiance to semen in the cup n i use a turkey baster?
August 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM
i have the same trouble. ive never heard of using a turkey baster. let me know if you here anything

good luck though!
September 7th, 2012, 02:32 PM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most women lay flat or prop afterwards if it is there fertile window. If I lay flat I am usually okay. Some women also lift their legs all the way in the air and do a half headstand so their back is angled and their legs are straight up. this might help.

I have never tried the turkey baster before, not sure of the effectiveness. Come over to the main TTC board as this is a subforum and is not used as much for posting.

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
September 16th, 2012, 10:06 AM
jamesmommy07's Avatar Regular
Send a message via Yahoo to jamesmommy07
Are you within you're fertil window when this happens?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search