TTC has any one experienced this b4??

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To **Helpful TTC Information** LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 14th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Ok first off My periods are irregular but for the past several months they have been coming regular. My last period was the last week of Feb. In April I beleive I was ovulating on the 10th. I had brown discharge the 15th and then the 17th and 18th I had very light pink spotting only when I wiped. I THOUGHT MAYBE MY PERIOD WAS GOING TO START! but I dont think it did I had light pink spotting from the 24th all the way to the 30th Idk if it was a period or not cause there was no flow. So now its May and I spotted again the 3rd and on the 8th my expected ovulation day I spotted pink only when wiped. and then now this past Sunday the 13th I had brown discharge. This has never ever happened to me b4. I want to wait till next month to test. My moods have been different during those dates mostly irritable and sorta sad and unbalanced. My boobs are starting to slightly hurt. I have been having insomnia real bad for the past Month or so. Im not on any medications. I have been taking prenatals for the past 2 months. If anyone has experienced such thing or have related stories please share THANK YOU!
September 4th, 2012, 02:01 PM
ArmyWife28's Avatar Praying for a Miracle
I've never experienced this before I wish I had some ideas or advice for you, it's amazing to me that 486 people viewed this thread but didn't post a reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search