Veronica Kaelyn 4/15/12

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Neverland's Newest Arrivals LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 16th, 2012, 05:24 PM
therightgirl08's Avatar Super Mommy
Veronica Kaelyn 4/15/12 at 907am
6lbs 9oz, 19 1/4in @ 37.4 weeks

I started having severe headaches and BP was really high on week 36. I was feeling light headed and shaky and went in for monitoring on Tuesday. I was sent home on bedrest. Then on Wednesday(37 weeks) I went to my regular appointment and my BP was even higher, and trace proteins in urine. I was sent home with a 24hr urine jug to return on Friday. I returned it and then went for a NST and biophysical ultrasound on Friday. On Saturday at 1130 am my ob called and asked what I was up to. I told her nothing just laying on the couch being on bedrest like she wanted me to. She then asked if I wanted to have a baby. She told me my urine came back bad. She said I went from trace proteins to a much higher number. So off to the hospital for an induction….

Hubby and I arrive at the hospital at 5pm on Sat April 14th . I was hooked up to monitors and asked a million questions. After about an hour worth of questions the nurse asked if I was feeling the contractions. I felt a few but also a lot of Braxton hicks. She told me I was contracting pretty consistently on my own(every 5 minutes). The checked me and I was a fingertip dilated and inserted cervadil. This was in overnight and taken out at 6 am. I was dilated to 3. They told me I could have breakfast as it would be a busy day and I would need the energy. They started the pitocin on the lowest setting at 745am. At 8am they wanted to check me and break my water. It was the oncall doctor which was fine by me as she was there in the bigging while my doctor was on maternity leave. I told the doctor if she was breaking my water she better get ready for baby to be here fast. She laughed but I was dead serious. I was at at a 3 still and she broke my water. The first contraction wasn’t bad but after that I was screaming for pain meds. I got a dose of fentanyl in my IV which helped nothing. They decided to call my ob as she wanted to be there to delivery Veronica even though it was her day off. I was going fast and they didn’t know if she could make it in time. I felt the need to push about 5 minutes to 9. I was fully dilated and my doctor was on her way. The oncall doctor had me start pushing. My doctor showed up about 2 minutes before I pushed her out at 907am. I loved having 2 amazing doctors assist in my delivery. I had a 2nd degree tear but other then that it tuned out wonderfully.

With proud big sister Tali.

Last edited by therightgirl08; May 16th, 2012 at 05:31 PM.
May 16th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Platinum Supermommy
She is beautiful! Congrats!

May 17th, 2012, 08:01 AM
mamaleddie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quick and easy!! Nice! Congrats, she's a little baby doll!
Toni-Ann~10
Sicily Rae~7
Yasmine Joanne~5
Aaron Michael Junior~ONE!!!! Adalyn Marie-Morrison has arrived! 11/25/2013! 34 weeks..doing well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search