Ella Reagan

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 2nd, 2008, 09:39 AM
Regular
Send a message via AIM to JuleeSmith
Here's Ella's Story!

Ella was due on 10-22-06. Once I had started going to the doctor weekly, my blood pressure kept going up every week, so they kept a close eye on me. When I had my last ultrasound they said she was measuring big and she could be a 10lb baby. Kindof frightening but I knew I would be ok. 2 weeks before I was due all of the sudden I blew up. I was retaining water everywhere, I looked horrific!!!! I went from being what I thought was a cute pregnant woman to an disgusting looking creature. Anyways!!! at my last doctor appt he said we have got to get this baby out of you...due to my blood pressure rising and all the water I was retaining. and he said how bout tomorrow morning, be at the hospital to check in at 7 am. I sat there in shock for a bit but was like ok I can handle this. So the next day (Tuesday) we went to the hospital and Ella was born via c-section at 930 ish am. It was great! I was soo nervouse about the c-section since this was going to be my first major surgery ever that it made me a bit nauseous. But everything went well, as soon as I heard her cry I started to cry and felt this huge relief. I had a great recovery from the c-section. I due feel I was a bit pressured into having a c-section , but I know my health was at risk also. Next time I am def going to try and get a VBAC. I know this story isnt that interesting. But it was very routine.

April 2nd, 2008, 10:14 AM
Berries's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Awww, it was too interesting! We love birth stories. So how much did Ella end up weighing?

April 4th, 2008, 10:43 AM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
ditto holly, i love reading birth stories! i was also wondering how much she ended up weighing. they were right on with noah's prediction.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search