Alexander Ruben Moya

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 10th, 2006, 04:05 PM
foxyroxie81's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via AIM to foxyroxie81
Well it was Tuesday and I woke up thinking that it was going to be like any other day. I woke up and made peace with the whole c-section idea and was feeling pretty good about it and was looking forward for the next day. Because on Wednesday I was going to go in for a check up and an ultra-sound. Well at about 7:30 p.m. I felt like pee was coming out and it was staining my pantyliner light pink I got a little concerned and called the dr on call and she said that I should go to the hospital if I had any pain. I was like I don't feel any pain just the urge to pee a lot. I told her if I could wait until the next day since I had a check up. She said okay but if you feel any pain go to the hospital I was like okay. Well I thought to myself yeah right like I am going to go into labor tonight. Well 30 min passed and I started getting cramp like pains in my pelvis I thought no way. So I moved thinking that maybe if I changed position it would go away well it seemed like they got worse. I moved, walked, got on the balance ball and nothing just pain. I texted my DH and told him I think its time. I also called the Dr. on call and told her that I was going in. We arrived at around 9:30 and the contractions weren't that bad I still had a sense of humor and could have a conversation. Then at around 11p.m. they got worse they were one on top of another I started crying on one contraction because it seemed like it lasted a life time. Well by 12 I was already 6 cm dialated then at 1 am I was 8 cm dialated well at 2:30 I was ready to push. They asked me if I wanted an epidural and I was like YES!!! Okay by 2:45 am I was really ready to push and they checked me and they said your almost 10 cm so just keep on breathing I was like what!!! It felt like I had to go poo or something and let me tell you that epidural works but only to an extent. Okay I don't know when I started pushing but it took 1 hr and 10 min to push my little Alex out. At 3:46 am he was born weighing at 8 lbs 14 oz and measuring 21 inches long. I had a second degree episiotomy and of course had to get stitches (which really hurt) but all in all it was an out of body experience.
September 10th, 2006, 07:30 PM
Miranda and Maria's mommy's Avatar Not Mike's girl
Wow....glad everything went well...and a fairly short labour too!

If I'm not here, find me on that other website
September 10th, 2006, 08:27 PM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm glad you had a good experience and didn't need that c/s!! YAY!! Congrats on your little man
September 11th, 2006, 08:09 AM
lovemyfamily0799's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Everything worked out in the end where no C-section was needed! Yeah!!!! Congrats!!!

The blinky is clickable!!
September 12th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Joanna1127's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Joanna1127
Congrats! he's adorable!
September 12th, 2006, 05:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to puboochu99
I'm so happy you didn't need the c/s! Congrats on your new little boy!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search