Aedan Marshall

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2006, 09:44 AM
jennmazda's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jennmazda
It was a normal day i had to go to the Dr. so i had to get up early to take my husband to work b.c i needed the car(his is not working right now)anyways i had to be at the hospital at 1050...got there on time...had to take my 2 year old with me...got to see the Dr on time....that never happends most of the time i have to wait a hour anyways the Dr. was feeling where the baby was and she had a funny look on her face...she though the baby was breech...and i was already 4 really really close to 5cm...she told me if i feel any contractions i need to go to the L&D....so me and my 2 year old went to pick up my husband and get lunch...and guess what i started having CONTRACTIONS...well i was really hungry and i knew if i was having contractions i would not get anything to eat for hours...so after we ate i told my husband he dont have to go back to work b.c i was in labor..(he was happy about that)...so we went in and they put me on that thing to see if i was having contractions...it was not strong but good to make me go to a 5 to 6cm...they did a ultrasound and he was breech...so they told me i was going to have to have a c-section in about a hour...so my husband just had last then a hour to find someone to take care of our 2 year old ( have to love the army sometimes) one of my husbands friends from work came and toke care of her when i was having my c-section...so about hour later i was having a c-section...it was a little cool but scary...the room was so cold they give me my drugs...they laid me down and did a test to see if i can feel anything and started to cut...they let my husband in and i just started to cry i was getting scared but everything went good...My Aedan was born at 4:15pm his was 8 14lb and about 21in...his a big boy...the dr said i would of gotten a c-section anyways b.c there was no way he could of moved head down he was just too big...and if i had him at 40 weeks he might been to big and i had to have a c-section....well i have a cute baby boy and he never crys until he wants milk...and most of the time i have to get him up...my 2 year old just loves him she just wants to hold and kiss him all day....thats my baby story..here are some pics of my angle

October 10th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Super Mommy
Wow, what a cute baby. Congratulations on your new little one.
8 wonderful kids - 2 girls and 6 boys
5 angel babies
Our little treasure
Emerald Rosalyn Faith born Oct.17th

JOY IS A CHOICE!!!!
October 10th, 2006, 11:41 AM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He's adorable! Congrats!
October 10th, 2006, 03:45 PM
cpjames's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cpjames
Congrats!

Want a Exclusive Premade or Customized Blogger Template?

</div>
October 10th, 2006, 04:25 PM
~JustAngie~'s Avatar ~Let your colors burst~
Congratulations!!!! He is adorable!

October 10th, 2006, 04:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to Starzy Send a message via MSN to Starzy
He is really adorable.. Congrats on your son!!

Thanks Jaidynsmum for the siggy!
October 11th, 2006, 07:36 AM
mandalyn's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Welcome and congrats!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search