Austin Jacob

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2006, 09:38 AM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to lovegirl16602
Well it was a very quick labor but i still remember it. My labor started on the 21st all day but i didnt feel anything until the 22nd at 1:00am they were like 6 mins apart so i took a bath that didnt work for me. So i told Nathan to get his butt out of bed. Nathan's daughter was on the couch so he put her in our room so i wouldnt wake her up and Dante was in his room. Then i called my mom to get my dad to watch the kids so he did. Then it was hard to walk down the steps of my apartment so when we got in the car my water broke right in his car. He was like omg. So he was like i have to get the car heated and i was yelling at him to get me to the hospital before i delivery the baby in his car. The stupid guy had all the red lights and he had to stop at Sheetz to get drinks for himself. My water was broken even more. When we got to the hospital at 2:00am i was 6cm dilated after that it was a breeze but the pain was hurting so bad. Then at 2:30 i was 9cm dilated and at 3:30am i was finally 10 then at 3:43am i had him. i was about to get a epidural. but that is very alot of the birth story.

October 25th, 2006, 12:16 PM
ashley *'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Wow..so quick!
Congrats, and welcome Ausitn
October 25th, 2006, 01:28 PM
cpjames's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to cpjames
Congratulations!!!

Want a Exclusive Premade or Customized Blogger Template?

</div>
October 27th, 2006, 01:44 AM
Pharry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats and welcome Austin.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search