Jackson Brian

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
Nicolee
the delivery and birth.. im sorry if days are mixed up alot of things are a blurr i was so tired by the end of it but i will do my best.

on thursday afternoon i noticed that i was leaking fluid ya know nothing major so i didnt think anything of it. it had happened a week before and was tested and it was amniotic fluid so i didnt worry about it. and went on with my day. Friday morning i had my second round of tests that weeks since i was at 41 weeks and 0 days. i was overdue by a week! so they do my tests and i happen to mention the leaking and the lady tested it and it was amniotic fluid. so they take me over to the assesment room in L&D and i waited and then got sent home because they were full and baby was fine. so i return at midnight and start the Gel to dialate the cervix at 12:30 am and then again at 6:30 am and then again six hours later and all i have is terrible cramps but no still no dialation so my Doc stretches the cervix a bit talk about painful. anyways so they startt me on the pitocin and it goes from 0 to 20 and the up it every 20 to 30 min. and i get to 20 with terrible cramps and back pain but no contractions. so they ahve to get approval from an OB to go up to 30. i was sitting on the bed and all of a sudden my bed was full of fluid i mean a puddle and the fluid was brown. the baby had pooped inside which is called mercomian or something and it was so scary but the nurse was saying it happens dont worry blah blah blah yeah right i have seen a little girl who had that and she has cerebral palsy from it so i was scared. dusty was gone and i told him when he got back. anyways i gushed fluid 6 times all were puddles it was crazy who knew there could be so much fluid inside. anyways the fluid got dark and had black in it so they did and ultrasound to sheck the baby's position they thought he was butt down because of the black stuff but he was head down. so on and on and on it goes and finally i get something for the pain at like 7am on day two (sunday morning) and it was just morphine. then they take my into a labour suite i dont really know why because i was only at 3 CM dialated but they do and monitor me there for about 5 hours and the baby is doing ok and im doing ok but about 10 hours earlier i talked to my doc and said i wanted him to know that a c section was FINE BY ME! so a doctor walks in around 11am and says that there wasnt anything more they could do and that a c section was all that was an option i said ok lets GO. so i get into the OR at 3pm and get a spinal tap and epidural which i didnt feel a thing!!! so dont be scared of it ladies! and i actualy feel asleep and dusty had to wake me for when jackson was being pulled out of me. with the pushing they have to do on my abdomin it cause my lungs to react to it and i couldnt breath... it was so scary i was gasping for air and trying to stay calm which i did and it passed eventually. anyways they stapled me up and we went to recovery. i stayed in the hospital for two days and left a day earlier and here we are at home. 9lbs 11 oz and 21 inches long. born on october 8th at 4:05 pm

anyways thanks for reading and i love you all!

Nik
January 3rd, 2007, 06:19 PM
*Cassie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Glad you had your little boy safe and sound! Scary about the meconium, but at least he was ok!
January 4th, 2007, 08:09 AM
Epi_rush's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
OMG! I would have been terrified and screaming with the meconium thing. I'm glad he's alright!

January 4th, 2007, 11:33 AM
mrsdutch's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to mrsdutch
Sebi also had meconium and had to be sucked out. Sounds like it was scary for a while but Im glad it ended well

Angels Bright from Starry height, change my mind and being with light!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search