Kyla Gene

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 2nd, 2007, 12:19 PM
Send a message via MSN to MommyAmberle
<span style="font-family:Book Antiqua">Hello Ladies I am new here. Kyla was Born April 29th, 2006. She was Due April 24th but she took her time. My whole pregnacy was a mess, I was separeted from my Hubby I have violent morning sicknes from week 4 till week 41 LOL. I was not a happy camper plus i had a 2 year old to take care of. Anyways I was 5 days late and on april 29th i didnt go to bed till 12:30am and everyone was so tired of working all week hubby and i were working things out so he was at my house incase i went into labour and my other labour coach my sister was just upstairs. It was a saturday and She really didnt want to work she threatened em I better have this baby tomorrow (she said that on the 28th) so at 12:30 am on teh 29th when i finally went to bed I prayed harder than ever before. Lord Please let me have this Baby TODAY PLEASE...Well 3:18am 3 hours sleep! Guess what My water Broke IN bed with a down feather pillow between my legs. I saved the pillowcalled hubby My water broke he didnt believe me, I yelled again Im not lying. He got me towels and went upstairs to get my sister. Steph a close friend who was taking care of justin was also staying with us incase this happen in the middle of the night so we told her we were leaving and for some dumb reason derek(HUBBY) woke justin up to tell him we were going to the hosiptal, Poor Steph he wouldnt go back to sleep. I dont know what hubby was thinking. Anyways i was positive for Group B Strep so we hurried to the hospital as my labour with justin from water breaking to delievery was only 3 hours. Hubby called the hospital they said bring my PJ's so they could make sure it was amniotic fluid..GIVE ME A BREAK...Anyways I was soked by the time we got the the hospital Im sure its my water LoL. Anyways we get teh teh hospital at about 4 am after we loaded everyone up and got everything together I sat on tht toilet till everyone was ready to Go LoL. The nurses where IDIOTS, I wanted to KILL them. They dottled wouldnt call and IV tech for my IV for antibiotics(Group B Strep) I have very bad veins and would not let Just anybody poke me, But they promised they were good 6 Pokes LATER, I was Fuming. You know when the IV isnt in right and it burns that happen 6 times and each time they told me well it had it in DUH. NO YOU DIDNT. It took almost 3 hours jsut to get the ###### IV in. Finally they called an IV tech. Anyways At 7 am it was shift change and thank GOD for that The nurse that came on was great she was hands on rubbing my back through contractions and everything. I went 6 hours with out any medication then i gave in for some Mophine and Gravol IT helped me sleep. My Doctor didnt come in till Lie 10 am and with my first deleivery you think he would have come in faster...I was slow progress this time which was harder than before last time i went from 4 to 9 in 45 minutes this time is took 8 hours. Around 2 pm i felt lots of pressure but I was only 9.5 and they wouldnt let me push. I got more mophine but not too much cause Kyla could have been born any time adn tehy didnt want her stoned I agree. After an hour the doctor checked me again adn I still had a littel bit of cervix and they made me go on my knees so help get rid of it, OMG it was the most painful thing in my LIFE. Anywasy With Justin i Pushed for 2 or the 3 hours i was in labour so I guess my doc figured it would be the same so at 3:15pm on April 29th He gave me the OK to Push 2 minutes earlier i was screeming get the F&%^&^$% doctor in her im haivng a baby LoL. ANyways he walked in checked said ok expecting it to be awhile we by 3:18 he was holding my baby girl with nothing ready LoL, all of his stuff was still covered and wrapped in plastic seriel packing. When He said Push LEt me tell you I was no messing around. After 12 Hours OF labour She had over stayed her Welcome LoL. Now she is 9 months old almost walking with 3 teeth saying Mama and I am NEVER doing it ever AGIAN LOL. I Love her to bits but begining 4 weeks to Birth she put me through HELL. NOw she is the sweetest thing ...Well thats my story Thankx for reading </span>
February 4th, 2007, 09:21 AM
geminigal81
Thanks for sharing your birth story. Congratulations on your daughter.
February 6th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Rebecca^'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Rebecca^ Send a message via MSN to Rebecca^ Send a message via Yahoo to Rebecca^
Quote:
Thanks for sharing your birth story. Congratulations on your daughter.[/b]
thank you!!!
March 18th, 2007, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow what a story. Your kids are beautiful!!!! Welcome!

Thanks for the sweet siggie KILIKI

Jeneane and Mario Married 10/29/05

Sydney Mia 4/16/06 7lbs. 6ozs. 19 inches

Dean Marcus 7/17/09 6 lbs 12 0zs. 20 inches
March 25th, 2007, 10:57 PM
justjaQ's Avatar Platinum Super Mommy
you do have lovely kids. thanks for posting! i hope you'll be around more in the future.
timothy michael, august 31, 2003, 12:02pm, 8 lb. 4 oz., 21"- 38 wks.
melissa may, april 7, 2006, 1:31pm, 7 lb. 10.5 oz., 19.5"- 36.5 wks
nicholas michael, january 31, 2010, 5:12pm, 5 lb. 11 oz., 18.25"- 37.1 wks
damon michael, january 21, 2012, 1:31am, 6 lb. 14 oz., 20", 38 wks
rainbow baby left me at 6-1/2 weeks on 09.08.12~ never forgotten, sweet child

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search