Christian Alexander

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2006 Birth Stories LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 19th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
This is my birth story. On friday I had a little spotting and really did not think much of it. Again on Saturday I had some more spotting didn't last that long again, but I did have a few contractions. On Sunday my husband and I went to our local swap meet to just look around for something to do. I felt like my stomach was hanging so low for some reason. We got home and I told my husband that I was going to lay down and take a nap and to let the girls know so they wouldn't bother me and he said ok and asked if I was ok. I said yes just tired and felt a little crampy but I would be ok. When I woke up I decided to just lay in bed for a few cause my stomach felt funny. And then all of a sudden I started to feel like I was peeing. I rushed to the bathroom and new that my water had broke. So I cleaned myself up and told Brian that my water broke to get everyone ready cause with my other two pregnancy I went pretty quick after my water was broken. So he got everything together and put the girls in the car and on the way to the hospital was calling everyone telling them I was in labor. We arrived at the hospital and he dropped my 13 year old daughter and me at the front and went to park the car and would meet us inside. As I was walking in the hospital to register I kept leaking fluid I was soaked. I was a little embarresed at first but then I thought its not like I peeded myself I have a reason for being wet. The lady at the desk grabbed me a wheel chair and they took me to L&D. So they got me all settled in and asked if I was in any pain and how far my contraction were and I said I have no pain and I am not having any contraction. So they hooked me up to the monitors and put in an IV then called the oncall doctor and they were told to start me on potossin(?however you spell it) so for hours it seemed like I was going no where. I got an epideral so I could get some rest cause they pain was getting pretty bad. After awhile the meds wore off and I was in so much pain. They put me on oxygen and got the Doctor to give me more meds. My doctor finally came in to check me and asked when my water had broken and I said Sunday at 4:30 and it was now 6 am Monday morning. So then they had to start on Antibotics and more pain meds cause it wore off again. Finally about 11:30 I really started to feel pressure so they called the doctor to come to the hospital. At 11:40 I told them I had to push and they said no you have to wait. Wait for what I have been waiting since 4:30 the day before I was tired of waiting. Finally the doctor got there and said ok you can push now. I think i pushed just a few times and here he came at 11:59am Christian was born at 7 lbs and 11oz and 20 and a half inches long. He had so much hair I couldn't believe it. It was easy after I started to push but it took forever to get to that point.

April 18th, 2007, 08:54 PM
mama2noah's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
awww yea, thanks for sharing! i love the birth stories. it's fun to have some newer members sharing theirs cause i had read all the other ones! he is so cute. just wanna squeeze him!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search