SO tired!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By iamkc
  • 1 Post By 1stbaby
  • 1 Post By erica83
  • 1 Post By .Nikki.
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 09:33 AM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
I need some tips in fighting this sleepiness! The dog woke me up at 640 by laying on top of me, his way of saying he needs to go outside. Then I get to work at 830 and already need a nap. Sitting in front of this computer just makes it worse. What are you ladies doing? Wish I could guzzle a Mt. Dew for a temporary high but I couldn't make myself do it. That's what one of the pilots suggested yesterday when he asked how I was doing and I said I was tired, it was like 1130!

May 9th, 2012, 09:37 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
You could always have a teeny bit of Mountain Dew...if you wanted. That's what I did yesterday. I had a few sips of my hubby's drink. But, for energy I have no idea because I'm beyond tired as well.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
May 9th, 2012, 09:41 AM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm looking at a Dew right now. it doesn't help the tired very much. I don't think there is much one can do, really. you're exhausted because building another human being is hard work! a little protein and moving a bit can help...but you'll still be tired. maybe just not falling-asleep-standing-up-tired.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
May 9th, 2012, 09:46 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Almost too sleepy to type this...........zzzzzzzzz
WENDYLL22 likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 09:51 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
I'm so freaking exhausted too!!! And this will be a 14 hour work day for me - i have no idea how i'm going to make it. The thing powering me through though is that i have a half day tomorrow and am taking a vacation day on Friday. I CAN'T WAIT TO SLEEP!!!!

May 9th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Getting up and walking around is about all that helps here. So hard to work right now.
WENDYLL22 likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM
Veteran
I hear ya! Being soooo tired was my first symptom.After having 3 kids i've noticed that the being tired thing really doesn't stop lol.
WENDYLL22 likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 10:26 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
If anyone finds the trick let me know. Although I have found that when I do get to bed at night, I sleep sooo sound....I have been getting the best nights sleep lately.
WENDYLL22 likes this.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

May 9th, 2012, 10:27 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
try eating a small snack that is full of protein to wake you up, nuts or something like that. Carbs will make you sleepier
WENDYLL22 likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Veteran
To tell you the truth I should have known something was up with my body a few days ago. I have always been someone who can stay up late and get up early. I have done many times in college where I stayed up for almost 40 hours at time. I went to bed on Saturday night at 8pm and woke up at 9 am.. then took a nap around 1 pm... woke up at 4pm and was back in bed at 8 pm again... I have been dragging since then as well... and my appetite has increased so much

I hope you can get some rest soon!
Medicated Cycle #1: March 2012
Medicated Cycle #2: April 2012
CD 5-9: 100 mg Clomid
CD 24: + HPT
CD 28: Beta Test
May 9th, 2012, 11:20 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been adding about a quarter of a pack of flavored drink mix to my water and sipping on it throught the day. I drink plain water in between. I also started taking a B6 every morning ( the type that disolves under the tongue). Maybe its in my head but this helps. Also if you can manage it...get to bed as early as possible. You might miss out on typical evening activities but it has helped me get through the last week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search