Crap :(

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iamkc

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 12:09 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
A spot of orangeish-pinkish something on the TP. I'm cramping, but not terribly. I don't have a regular OB yet, so I don't know if I should go to the ER, or just wait.

May 9th, 2012, 12:14 PM
Veteran
*hugs!*
May 9th, 2012, 12:17 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
*hugs* It may be nothing, just some weird colored CM. Keep us posted.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
May 9th, 2012, 12:17 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If it's not heavy I would just lie down and try to relax. If it persists go to the ER if it will make you feel better. Praying for you!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
May 9th, 2012, 12:27 PM
It was just one weird little spot. The rest of the CM is perfectly clear. Like I said, I'm cramping, and I just started stressing, so the cramping increased a little. I laid down, and it got a little better. I won't know how to handle it if I'm miscarrying again.

May 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkc View Post
It was just one weird little spot. The rest of the CM is perfectly clear. Like I said, I'm cramping, and I just started stressing, so the cramping increased a little. I laid down, and it got a little better. I won't know how to handle it if I'm miscarrying again.
I so get where you're coming from. Sometimes I feel like I'm at this point of no return and the idea of another miscarriage just shakes me to the core. Spotting isn't uncommon in early pregnancy so let's hope it was just a fluke.

Hope you're feeling a better!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
May 9th, 2012, 12:34 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
I so get where you're coming from. Sometimes I feel like I'm at this point of no return and the idea of another miscarriage just shakes me to the core. Spotting isn't uncommon in early pregnancy so let's hope it was just a fluke.

Hope you're feeling a better!
Agreed, the idea of another miscarriage scares me to death. I hope you are feeling better!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
May 9th, 2012, 12:58 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had some pretty disgusting brown stuff about a week ago and a slight pink tinge a couple times wiping. I wouldn't worry unless there is painful cramping with actual bleeding. I would call your physician if concerned

May 9th, 2012, 01:02 PM
It's not painful cramping, but there's a good bit of pressure. Even lying down isn't relaxing that. No more spotting, but it's only been an hour.

I don't have a regular physician. I have to make appointments through the health department, or go to the ER. I don't really want to go to the ER because I feel like they won't see anything just yet, anyway, so it would make me nervous that I would be going there for nothing, really.

Ugh. The pressure *almost* feels like a contraction, but not really, if that makes sense. I'm trying so hard not to worry.

May 9th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

I'm praying that it's nothing serious and you will be just fine. Keep us posted!

May 9th, 2012, 03:39 PM
I'm still in bed. Hahahaha I refuse to move unless I have to pee/check TP. NOTHING since then. I was wondering if it could have been just something really weird that made its way onto the TP, maybe something falling from my shirt when I sat down or something. Everything since then has been 100% clear, with a couple of strands of yellow CM (which I get every time). I've also pooped twice, and I think that it might be a good sign that I still only had clear CM after that. I'm trying so hard not to be paranoid.

May 9th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Try not to panic! A spot is ok... Bleeding is concerning and cramping is totally normal as long as its not severe! Don't stress!!!! Praying for you!

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
May 9th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Thank you! I know that it's normal, it's just worrisome with my history. Ugh.

Sort of funny: the spot was very small, not even 1/4 in diameter, and almost perfectly round. I didn't touch it for texture because DH walked in and scared the bejeezus out of me. It wasn't really orange-pink, it was more opaque orange-peach. I thought about something that it MIGHT be. HAHAHAHAHAHA DH made thin crust pizza. What if it was a crumb of the crust, where the pizza sauce had tinged the yellow crust? What if it dropped on my shirt (I was mostly lying down to eat), then onto the TP or something like that? It's not completely out of the question. It's just weird that it was opaque and pretty orange (NOT a rusty orange, but a peachy one), then very regularly shaped.

Or maybe I'm just grasping.

May 9th, 2012, 04:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
A single spot like that sounds pretty benign. I hope there is no more!

May 9th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Me, too! I'd feel better if I were to start vomiting up a storm, my boobs grew 2 cup sizes in a day, and I couldn't keep my eyes open while typing this.
Babyschultz likes this.

May 9th, 2012, 06:48 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
i never thought i would say this, but i hope severe morning sickness hits at any time.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

May 9th, 2012, 06:55 PM
I know that it's no guarantee, and I speak from experience when I say that morning sickness is nothing but MISERABLE, but I'd feel reassured. Enough to get me through to an appointment, I think! Fingers crossed for brief morning sickness for all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search