Puking and Peeing (at the same time)

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 9th, 2012, 12:22 PM
Expecting #1 & 2
I think this deserves it's own thread. I was miserable this morning, but looking back -- this is hilarious!

I'll take one for the team here ladies. Next time you're having morning sickness, I pray this doesn't happen to you...but if it does...you're not alone!

I am so sick I feel like garbage. I threw up this morning in the kitchen sink. I had just got out of the shower and I only had a towel wrapped around me and I had a sudden urge to puke. I ran to the kitchen (closer than the toilet) and I puked for about five minutes straight.

Then for more humor, I didn't have underwear on yet, started to pee myself and I had to put my towel under me to catch it all. I was DELIGHTFUL this morning!

The lesson to be learned here:

Laugh at yourself and make sure you put on underwear as soon as you get out of the shower!

My twin girls are prayer buddies for Sarah Faith and Leah Hope.
Please keep them in your prayers.

May 9th, 2012, 12:29 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
UNDERPANTS ON LADIES! hahaha I'm sorry I still feel so guilty about laughing at this!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
May 9th, 2012, 12:30 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Oh no!!! HAHA! That's hilarious but I feel so bad for you that you are so sick.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
May 9th, 2012, 12:55 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I actually just teared up reading this and not out because of laughter. WHY do we have to endure this crap. I honestly irritates the piss out of me (no pun intended) that morning sickness is NOT CURABLE BY NOW!!!!! Sorry this happened to you and I hope the mornings to come are more pleasant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search