Log In Sign Up

January 2013 DDC Due Dates!


Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #41  
July 19th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 355
I am Trisha and due January 9
Reply With Quote
  #42  
July 22nd, 2012, 03:45 PM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
January 30th
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #43  
July 22nd, 2012, 07:02 PM
ukmumof3's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 169
Jan 18th
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #44  
July 23rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Winnipeg, Canada
Posts: 355
HI. I'm Trisha. Due Jan 9/13. Thanks for updating!
Reply With Quote
  #45  
July 23rd, 2012, 09:17 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: connecticut
Posts: 462
Hello my January DDC friends... I am updating my due date. At first consultation we estimated my DD to be 1/17. At my ultrasound they estimated the date to be 1/20, so I figured that would be the accurate one that would be used. Nope. I had an appointment on Friday and my midwife says my due date they are going by is 1/17.

I know its only a 3 day difference, but I would like to change my DD here from 1/20 to 1/17 please. Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #46  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:03 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by gracia View Post
hiya im due 3rd jan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootermom View Post
I am Trisha and due January 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
January 30th
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukmumof3 View Post
Jan 18th
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scootermom View Post
HI. I'm Trisha. Due Jan 9/13. Thanks for updating!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaney View Post
Hello my January DDC friends... I am updating my due date. At first consultation we estimated my DD to be 1/17. At my ultrasound they estimated the date to be 1/20, so I figured that would be the accurate one that would be used. Nope. I had an appointment on Friday and my midwife says my due date they are going by is 1/17.

I know its only a 3 day difference, but I would like to change my DD here from 1/20 to 1/17 please. Thanks!
Got you all added/updated!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #47  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:27 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 403
Jannine here....due January 21st with baby number three....team green! . Thanks fr doing this!
Reply With Quote
  #48  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:37 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 403
Not sure if my last post went through....
My name is Jannine and I am due on the 21st with baby number 3! Team green! Woohoooo! Thanks for posting this list!
Reply With Quote
  #49  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:46 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcorso View Post
Jannine here....due January 21st with baby number three....team green! . Thanks fr doing this!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcorso View Post
Not sure if my last post went through....
My name is Jannine and I am due on the 21st with baby number 3! Team green! Woohoooo! Thanks for posting this list!
Got you added! Thanks!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #50  
July 23rd, 2012, 05:56 PM
Regular
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 75
I guess I should be added. Jan 18. Taylor. I on't know if I will find out if it is a girl or boy or not.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #51  
July 23rd, 2012, 07:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: San Diego
Posts: 1,488
My EDD is actually January 15th lol I know i had you change it before but the Dr. said I should have left it as is sorry to be a pain!! Thank you!!
__________________
Michelle A.



Last edited by Hoping4bby; July 23rd, 2012 at 07:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
July 23rd, 2012, 07:56 PM
RobynL's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 1,647
I'm robyn due dec 30. Will know gender next week so will update again then
__________________

Thanks Vicki for my always awesome siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #53  
July 24th, 2012, 11:04 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tay_new_mom View Post
I guess I should be added. Jan 18. Taylor. I on't know if I will find out if it is a girl or boy or not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoping4bby View Post
My EDD is actually January 15th lol I know i had you change it before but the Dr. said I should have left it as is sorry to be a pain!! Thank you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobynL View Post
I'm robyn due dec 30. Will know gender next week so will update again then
Got you all added/updated!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #54  
July 24th, 2012, 01:10 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,305
Idk if I posted here or not.....EDD Jan 19
__________________
~ Ginger



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Reply With Quote
  #55  
July 24th, 2012, 01:19 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamaginger View Post
Idk if I posted here or not.....EDD Jan 19
Added, thanks!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #56  
July 26th, 2012, 04:59 PM
SparksFly1986's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: buffalo new york
Posts: 462
I hats to be a pain my due date was moved yo January 8th...thanks for everything!
Reply With Quote
  #57  
July 26th, 2012, 08:20 PM
Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 386
My due date is the 11th.
-Lisa
Reply With Quote
  #58  
July 27th, 2012, 08:57 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparksFly1986 View Post
I hats to be a pain my due date was moved yo January 8th...thanks for everything!
No worries at all! Changed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzlebaby27 View Post
My due date is the 11th.
-Lisa
Added, thanks!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #59  
July 30th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Expecting #1
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 1,622
I am due January 2, not January 29 Thanks!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #60  
July 30th, 2012, 04:42 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,174
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules_loves_beaches View Post
I am due January 2, not January 29 Thanks!!
Hi Julie! I'm so sorry, not sure how that happened! Probably a typo on my part. Anyhow, thanks for correcting me, it's fixed now! x
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
edd

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0