Two for Tuesday!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
1. What is your favorite baby item that you've purchased or have for baby?
2. If you could snap your fingers, and for ZERO dollars and ZERO effort, have your dream nursery, what would it look like?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 3rd, 2012, 10:10 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
1. What is your favorite baby item that you've purchased or have for baby? I haven't bought anything! Hehehehe My favorite thing will likely be a cute hat, though.

2. If you could snap your fingers, and for ZERO dollars and ZERO effort, have your dream nursery, what would it look like? It would be peaceful. Bright colors, fun things, clean, crib, recliner, and extra bed, just in case I'd rather sleep in there near the bed some nights. I'd love to have lots of books (which we do), and blackout curtains! I know, that's not super-specific, but I'm not very picky. I go for comfort above all else!

July 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
1. What is your favorite baby item that you've purchased or have for baby? I've only been buying garage sale stuff so far, but by far my most favorite item i've bought is a 0-9 mo Carter terricloth Robe with the tags on still for $2.00. It's white with a little frog on it. It is the FREAKING CUTEST thing ever!!!!
2. If you could snap your fingers, and for ZERO dollars and ZERO effort, have your dream nursery, what would it look like? A lot like what i'm slowly working on, but finished!! It's becoming too much work!!

July 3rd, 2012, 12:39 PM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Favorite baby item- I haven't bought anything yet. Unfortunately, I got rid of most of my baby stuff. I loved my Moses basket for my last baby.

Dream Nursery- I'm a little matching crazy, so I'd like a new nursery set with matching rug & lamp. My nursery furniture is white- I'd rather have wood, but we will keep the white... Is like a comfy recliner in the room and a new bookshelf. My dream hasn't fully constructed in my mind yet!
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

July 3rd, 2012, 01:34 PM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
1. What is your favorite baby item that you've purchased or have for baby?
We've purchased 2 outfits both 0-3 months. One is a onesie with a girrafe on it that says "I'm new here" and it comes with yellow and white strip pants and hat and the other is another girrafe outfit. I like girrafes and DH agreed the outfits were neutral.

2. If you could snap your fingers, and for ZERO dollars and ZERO effort, have your dream nursery, what would it look like?
I haven't thought this far yet I guess because we don't know the gender. I want it to be a peaceful environment where the baby can get lots of rest, and mommy and daddy can too!

July 3rd, 2012, 04:22 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
1. What is your favorite baby item that you've purchased or have for baby? We haven't purchased anything! But I think one would be something that we bought for my niece a few months ago (she's 6 mo now), and I'd be hoping to get it as a hand me down! It's a really cute Beatles onesie.
2. If you could snap your fingers, and for ZERO dollars and ZERO effort, have your dream nursery, what would it look like? Something very crazy, like an actual pirate ship for a crib, or an actual castle for a nursery...I have always loved the idea of an actual tree house crib (don't ask me how that would work or what it would look like b/c I have no clue!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here

Tags
tuesday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search