Monday Moans and Marvels!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 10:35 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
What's got you moaning today?
Anything 'specially marvelous about your Monday?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 9th, 2012, 10:40 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Moans: Class tonight which is 3 1/2 hours....i hate sitting listening to this close minded teacher.

Marvel: I think my belly is finally popping out and that makes me happy.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

July 9th, 2012, 10:43 AM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
What's got you moaning today? I am NOT sleeping well. Saturday night before bed I snacked on some chips and salsa, SO YUMMY, but apparently baby doesn't like because I could not get comfortable. I was in and out of sleep all night. Then I did the same thing Sunday but did it early evening but once again in and out of sleep. Doesn't baby know how good chips and salsa tastes?? Lol. I'll stay away today and hopefully sleep will be peaceful tonight.

Anything 'specially marvelous about your Monday? I have to be in work EXTRA early tomorrow, 3am, so I get off work early today, in about 2 hours.

July 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Moan: DS1 has a rashy illness. We don't know what it is yet, but we're almost positive that it's Fifth Disease, which can affect pregnancy. Trying not to worry.

Marvel: We're Facebook official, so I can stop trying to hide it! What a relief!

July 9th, 2012, 10:56 AM
Dee
Moan: I'm still sick, and it's getting worse. Whine!

Marvel: On the plus side, we have our first "official" prenatal appointment tomorrow. I've had two ultrasounds because of early bleeding, but we're hoping for a doppler tomorrow. I haven't heard a heartbeat before, and I feel like when we hear it I'll finally be ready to feel excited.
July 9th, 2012, 11:13 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
What's got you moaning today? Some STUPID kids were shooting off really loud fireworks right in front of our house at midnight last night. Not only is it incredibly stupid and disrespectful, they were launching them into the lawn of the school by our house and we haven't had any rain for a week. I was seriously worried there would be a fire. Anyway, called the cops on them but couldn't fall back asleep till around 1:45am. And work is stressing me out because i'm trying to launch our new website but technology is seriously against me!
Anything 'specially marvelous about your Monday? I'm excited to be having dinner with a friend tonight that i haven't seen since the beginning of December!

Also, tomorrow at this time i'll be going in for my NT Scan!!!

July 9th, 2012, 11:27 AM
mistletoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moans: I woke up from a nap late yesterday afternoon horribly nauseous, and it's stuck with me through today. I still can't put on any weight, which concerns me.

Marvelous: Umm...The heat has broken, so its nice today. And some old gal pals of mine are talking about renting a seaside cottage next summer, kids allowed...but they don't know yet I will be (hopefully) bringing one too.
July 9th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Moans: None today.

Marvelous: My youngest was asked to help out at her dance studio with the younger kids, so she was really excited. She went today and had the biggest smile on her face when I picked her up this afternoon!

Mykelti James 01.21.13
July 9th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Moans: Morning sickness/Night sickness has been back to full swing the past couple of days. Last night was really bad so I couldn't hardly sleep since I was sick, couldn't get comfortable, and DH kept trying to "rape" me all night long. LOL does anyone elses DH/SO do that? Half the time he doesn't even realize it. And DS was staying with his great aunt so I was super excited about sleeping in but couldn't because of M/S!

Marvel: Thinking about Megan getting her NT scan tomorrow and that I can just lay around on the couch in front of the fan today because the house is finally semi clean and DS is being really good about playing by himself!
mal91011 likes this.

July 9th, 2012, 12:44 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers_Mommy View Post
Marvel: Thinking about Megan getting her NT scan tomorrow
Aww thanks!!
kbpeanut and Sawyers_Mommy like this.

July 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
[QUOTE=Sawyers_Mommy;26252043]Moans: DH kept trying to "rape" me all night long. LOL does anyone elses DH/SO do that?

omg yes! Mine does! it is funny but sometimes I am just not in the mood (like when i feel like puking) and then it annoys the crap out of me lol

Moans: MS has popped back up and seems worse than before and my insurance is threatening not to pay for my dating ultrasound (which i have already had) because they say "knowing the due date is not essential" and of course they couldnt tell me this before I got it...

Marvel: had a GREAT appt today. Found the hb with the doppler immediately, baby is moving a ton, and my dr ordered another ultrasound because she thinks the tech who dated me for Jan 23rd is crazy lol so if insurance will stop being a butthead I get another ultrasound!!!!!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

July 9th, 2012, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mal91011 View Post
Aww thanks!!
Your welcome Can't wait to see the pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursingmama View Post
omg yes! Mine does! it is funny but sometimes I am just not in the mood (like when i feel like puking) and then it annoys the crap out of me lol
shew! gald mine ain't the only one!!! I was beginning to worry lol. Alot of mornings I'll say "you was doing this or that" and he doesn't recall any of it!

July 9th, 2012, 01:58 PM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Moans- the usual...still sick & sooo tired! And we have no internet until we move in September. Every page on this site takes FOREVER to load on my phone!!

Marvelous- Today is my sweet little guy's 5th birthday! Makes me a little teary! So hard to let him grow up, but so proud of him, too!
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

July 9th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Super Mommy
Moans: Crappy first prenatal appointment!

Marvel: Even better than a Doppler, I'm getting a quick private ultrasound tonight. Nice of them to squeeze me in! Also, my OBs office moves at the end of the month and it will be much easier to get to and more places to park!
July 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
What's got you moaning today? I SO do not feel like writing a big paper.
Anything 'specially marvelous about your Monday? My tummy feels pretty darn good today!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 9th, 2012, 02:54 PM
Super Mommy
Moans: m/s and insomnia have been especially bad the last few days. I'm really sick of being in bed and my poor husband is having a hard time being mr. mom.

Marvels: Had a good appointment this morning. Feeling a little more energized today and able to be out of bed a little bit. Still trying to take it easy though.
~Mother of Miracles

July 9th, 2012, 04:47 PM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What's got you moaning today? Not much! I guess my biggest complaint today is that I'm growing out of all my clothes and having a hard time getting comfy in anything besides pj's.
Anything 'specially marvelous about your Monday? Lots of things! Got to see the baby, hear and see the heartbeat and everything is looking great. Also, I went shopping for clothes b/c of the nothing fitting issue and had really good luck. I got 2 dresses, 2 skirts, 2 tops and a sweater. Whoo hoo! I have something to wear every day of the rest of the work week at least! lol
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

July 9th, 2012, 05:25 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
Moans: My coworker put in the notice that she's quitting today. It really irritates me. So now we have maybe 6 months to find someone and train them so they're able to keep my Dr. afloat while I'm gone for 8 weeks... The reasons she's quitting are ridiculous. If you don't want to work, don't take a job... we work in an environment where there isn't much turn over. So just more stress that I don't need. Plus, classes started back up tonight and I'm bummed because I'm not in them... I just couldn't afford this quarter and I couldn't stand being away 5 nights a week right now after working 5 days. I'd never see my DD.

Marvel: I have an ultrasound this Friday. I'm happy about that.

July 9th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Veteran
Moans: I am so freaking tired! Ugh! And my hips and lower pelvis are keeping me up at night. You would think that by baby #4 my body would know the routine.... And I haven't even gone a day with no nausea!

Marvels: my boys are so super stoked about this baby. Every little thing is a wonder to them! And.... Gender scan next tues! Yay!
July 9th, 2012, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The only girl View Post
Moans: I am so freaking tired! Ugh! And my hips and lower pelvis are keeping me up at night. You would think that by baby #4 my body would know the routine.... And I haven't even gone a day with no nausea!

Marvels: my boys are so super stoked about this baby. Every little thing is a wonder to them! And.... Gender scan next tues! Yay!
Mine's next Tuesday too!!

Tags
monday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search