TV Shows-O/T

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By LadieBug
  • 1 Post By MommaTooters

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 9th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Host of March '10 PR
What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
July 9th, 2012, 02:41 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Big Bang Theory - our fav show! We used to watch House, but it ended last season I also watch an inordinate amount of cooking shows...I love Chopped and Iron Chef, currently, Food Network Star, and also on occasion Restaurant Impossible. We also love pretty much anything documentary, and anything on Discovery, NatGeo, and my fav station ever is NatGeo Wild

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 9th, 2012, 03:29 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love love love Pretty Little Liars! I also watch Secret Life of the American Teenager, even though I find it pretty annoying anymore, I can't seem to stop watching it. Also, Teen Mom 1 & 2, 16 & Pregnant shows, Jersey Shore, Snookie and Jwoww and Criminal Minds.

Ok now it sounds like I watch alot of t.v lol but these shows come on different times through the year so it works out great haha

July 9th, 2012, 03:32 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
OMG- I would like to think I am not a tv junkie but there are some show I am die hard over. My husband and I watch NCIS, the original, Grey's Anatomy and The good wife...during the summer we watch Big Brother. These are really the only ones I will purposely get home to watch. Now on to the non-adult tv, I will sit with Madison and watch an episode or two on Disney( Austin & Ally, Good Luck Charlie....etc.)
Jamiesquared likes this.

July 9th, 2012, 09:52 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I go through phases, sometimes I have lots of shows I m trying to keep up with, and other times I barely watch any tv at all.
Lately I'm watching The Bachelorette, Dance Moms, and will start Big Brother this week.
I also love Lifetime movies (my guilty pleasure), and any kind of police/crime shows such as cops.
Jamiesquared likes this.
July 9th, 2012, 10:15 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
We watch a lot of cartoons with the kids, of course. I've become a fan of some, too! Hahahahaha

DH and I like to use Netflix to catch up on series. We both LOVE Bones, and we're caught up as much as Netflix will let us. The Walking Dead through Season 2 Ep. 4, and a few others. But it's only late at night, when the kids are in bed. And then we stay up too late. Hahahaha

July 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We don't have cable so I don't watch anything, lol. I put movies and cartoons on for the kids with dvd's or netflix. The last thing I watched was probably a season of American Idol, 3 or 4 years ago.
July 10th, 2012, 09:17 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
I go through phases, sometimes I have lots of shows I m trying to keep up with, and other times I barely watch any tv at all.
Lately I'm watching The Bachelorette, Dance Moms, and will start Big Brother this week.
I also love Lifetime movies (my guilty pleasure), and any kind of police/crime shows such as cops.
Ohh Dance Moms I am obsessed! I also watch The Office , Parks and Rec, Private Practice(even though I bawl every episode) and Hell's Kitchen..love love The Walking Dead!

July 10th, 2012, 09:20 AM
Expecting #1
My fav show is How I Met Your Mother. Others we watch are True Blood, Dexter, Damages, and Weeds. I pretty much netflix everything and watch seasons over the course of a couple weeks

We watched all of Lost over the course of a couple months. I don't know how people would be able to watch that show over the course of years. I would have gone crazy with anticipation!

July 10th, 2012, 09:34 AM
chrissy323's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Being home for the summer, I am watching a lot of TV lol. My favorite must see shows are Criminal Minds, Drop Dead Diva, and Dance Moms. I also LOVE the Big Bang Theory.
July 10th, 2012, 12:36 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We just turned off our dish and now have a Roku with Huku Plus and Netflix. But before that we watched a lot of documentaries, shows on NatGeo, A&E. I watch The Glades with dh and he watches a few other similar themed shows. But I prefer shows like The Secret Life of the American Teenager, Teen Mom (and 16 and Pregnant), reruns of Friends and Reba...Finding a lot of different things on Hulu and Netflix these days as well.
Lacey_619 likes this.

July 10th, 2012, 12:43 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We did the same thing dropped dish and have netflix and hulu! Saves us alot of money.

July 10th, 2012, 01:17 PM
rageybug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Grey's Anatomy is really the only show I've kept up with. I was bored of it for a season so didn't watch it regularily but I got back into it last season!
July 10th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Pregnant with #2
I LOVE Big Brother. We should have a BB thread so we can discuss

I watch Greys Anatomy, I loved CSI Miami but it got cancelled booo, Jersey Shore, CSI Vegas, Storage Wars (my husband watches and now I do too lol), I loved Desperate Housewives and was sad when it ended last year, I know there has to be more but for some reason I am drawing a blank.

July 10th, 2012, 08:19 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey_619 View Post
We did the same thing dropped dish and have netflix and hulu! Saves us alot of money.
I'm still getting used to both. I don't like some of the web only episodes but at least I have a huge iMac to watch them on. Do you watch Hulu on your computer or tv? We just got a Roku so we use that and watch it on the tv...not completely in love with Hulu yet...but it's still new.

July 10th, 2012, 11:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Being in Germany there isn't that much to pick from, so Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Scrubs, Suite life on deck, good luck charlie, wizards of waverly place...of course they are all dubbed in German...
July 11th, 2012, 12:34 AM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
I prefer older shows, I generally don't watch too much modern programming.
  • Seinfeld
  • Nip/Tuck
  • Sopranos
  • Munsters
  • Andy Griffith Show
  • Wings (Sitcom)
  • Frasier
  • Addams Family

Most of my other programming are documentaries on the following....
  • The History Channel
  • History International
  • Discovery Channel
  • I.D.
  • T.L.C.
  • NetFlix (Documentaries)

July 11th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We love UFO Hunters, Destination Truth, Ghost Hunters, Storage Wars.

DS2 loves Smash Lab, Big Moves

DD1 loves Bones

DD2 loves anything dance/gymnastics related.

Mykelti James 01.21.13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search