freaking out...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 10th, 2012, 09:42 AM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
I got up to use the bathroom early this morning and when I wiped there was a tiny bit of pink. Then I wiped again and it was brown. Now I'm having brown spotting off and on every time I wipe. No cramping or anything.

Waiting for the doctor to call me back, but I'm on the brink of a panic attack.

July 10th, 2012, 10:05 AM
Veteran
I have had that on two seperate occations. It only lasted a day both times and was days I was overdoing it. I am sure you will be fine. But I understand as both times I panicked and turned out to be nothing.
July 10th, 2012, 10:17 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Any spotting can be very frightening. You've done the right thing by calling your doctor. Try and take it easy until you hear back. xx

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
July 10th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Can you make a great big glass of ice water and lie down to relax and drink your water while you wait for the doctor to call back? I know that many mamas have had some spotting when they were overdoing it.
July 10th, 2012, 10:33 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Keeping my fingers crossed that it's nothing. Keep us posted!!

July 10th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hoping it's nothing at all but being too busy. I agree with the relaxation. Lay on your left side, that is said to be best for you and baby. Hope you hear back soon.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

July 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM
Pregnant with #2
Spotting is so common through out pregnancy. Overdoing it, sex, pushing too hard while going #2 and all sorts of other things can cause it. Try not to worry and relax until the doctor calls back. My friend who is 20 weeks just bled over the weekend and went to the ER...she had a case of overdoing things such as cleaning in her house The baby was fine! I am sure you are ok

July 10th, 2012, 01:18 PM
rageybug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd be so scared! KUP! Hope everything's alright!
July 10th, 2012, 05:32 PM
doxiemom24's Avatar Veteran
My RE's office called & said they don't think it's anything to worry about & to increase my fluids & get lots of rest. I have the brown discharge when I wipe off & on, but only a tiny little bit.

I go in for my high risk OB appointment on Monday, so I'm just trying to stay positive until then.

Thanks guys for keeping me in your thoughts - I appreciate it.

July 10th, 2012, 05:36 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm sure your Dr is right- I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and crossing my fingers all goes well Monday. Rest up mama!!!
July 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very scary! I hope everything turns out ok! I saw reddish spots the other day but it turned out to be tiny pieces of fuzz from a towel I used. I was about to panic! Let us know when you find out anything for sure.
July 10th, 2012, 06:47 PM
Dee
I can totally understand why you might be worried, but it sounds like you got some good advice, and hopefully it will help calm your nerves to take it easy until your next appointment.
July 11th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I know how you feel, I've been a big bleeder/spotter so far this pregnancy, but then again I have a SCH sitting near my cervix, it's nerve wracking. stay off your feet and drink lots of water, if there is any kind of blood in your uterus it can cause cramps and the water helps a lot. Hope all goes well at your appointment
July 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
I hope that your appointment goes well on Monday. In the meantime, I'm glad that you have orders to sit around and not do much, drink lots, and try to relax. (The medical people always make it sound so easy, don't they?)

I'm thinking about you! "Normal" or not, it's scary!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search