Gender Predictions for Fun-Updated with list

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Almost forgot, I posted another ultrasound pic from someone in my DDC. She is listed on the first page as "grace's friend" She was predicted girl as well and had her gender scan Friday.... it's a girl! So another one right for you.

Cool! Tell her congratulations on her girl! I'll update my list, thanks for letting me know.

and introducing Julia Pearl
October 22nd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Hi Bri I had my gender ultrasound this morning, and wanted to update you. My baby was predicted girl at 6 and 8 weeks and this was today's results.

Meet Isabelle Faith

I can't believe, I am going to have a girl after 3 boys in a row. My only dd is thrilled and even cried at the reveal tonight. Thanks again
So excited for you, Grace!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
October 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via Skype™ to Graysons mommy
Hi Angel Eyes! Just wanted to come by and say that your prediction for me was incorrect. Predicted girl and he is all boy. All the OWT were wrong too. Only thing that was correct was Inteligender!!

November 12th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Hi everyone! I am a new member, but have been reading posts on this board for a very long time!
I am currently pregnant with my second and just heard of Ramzi's theory. Although I won't feel confident about gender unless the ultrasound can "see the goods" later on in the pregnancy, I thought this would be fun to look at. Here is my ultrasound from 6 weeks -- transvaginal.
I am confused as to what I was looking at, so I asked the doctor (although a different sonographer took this earlier). She said that the darker "space" on the right of the photo is my cervix and that the smaller point of the sac is kinda of pointing down. She said it wasn't really on the right or left, but again, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Appreciate it thanks :-)

Last edited by dkd16; November 12th, 2012 at 08:22 AM.
November 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
I wouldn't hang up your boy hopes. While it is mostly on top, which can indicate girl, more of it seems to be forming on the right (left of photo) which could indicate boy. This is a tough one, but not clearly girl for sure.
Just thought I would update you. We had our 20-week anatomy scan last week, and 2 of my girls were along and really wanted to find out. And.....it's a boy!

November 30th, 2012, 08:07 AM
TGill's Avatar Expecting #2
Just wanted to let you know that your prediction of a little boy was correct!!!

Tricia - due May 2, 2013
December 6th, 2012, 07:26 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Hi! I'm new here and wanting to get your opinion on my fraternal twins' genders. I have to make 10 posts before I can include links/photos, so I guess I'll do that first!
December 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
Hi! Here are ultrasound images of my twins at 9 weeks 5 days (if you need earlier scans I can upload those too)--any idea of their genders??? The first pic is Baby A, the second is Baby B and the third is both twins together (B is on the left, A is on the right). I'm not sure exactly how to upload the photos, so hopefully these links work!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49732688863890

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49734771936866

Last edited by redheadcurls; December 6th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
December 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM
I had to edit the links a few times, but I think they work now!
December 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimboardin Mama View Post
hi! Hoping this might be a good shot. Thanks for doing this for the ladies This was taken at about 6w 3/4 days from out on my belly.

Hi! I just came back to update. You were thinking blue for us and were right! It's a boy thanks again!

December 7th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Woohoo. Babies! I need to update my title page and I will look at the twins u/s in a bit when I get on my computer, I'm mobile right now. However the Ramzi study doesn't include twins in his study, so take that into consideration. Congrats on everyone finding out!

December 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
thanks! i'm excited to hear what you think since you've been right about everyone else! i did notice that his study didn't include twins, but i wondered if that was more to do with identical twins and mine are fraternal. idk...i'll keep in mind that it might not be as accurate for me--just thought it would be fun to imagine what the likely (?) genders will be.
December 7th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd16 View Post
Hi everyone! I am a new member, but have been reading posts on this board for a very long time!
I am currently pregnant with my second and just heard of Ramzi's theory. Although I won't feel confident about gender unless the ultrasound can "see the goods" later on in the pregnancy, I thought this would be fun to look at. Here is my ultrasound from 6 weeks -- transvaginal.
I am confused as to what I was looking at, so I asked the doctor (although a different sonographer took this earlier). She said that the darker "space" on the right of the photo is my cervix and that the smaller point of the sac is kinda of pointing down. She said it wasn't really on the right or left, but again, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Appreciate it thanks :-)

Sorry it took me so long. I saw this tiny on my phone a while back and forgot to come back to take another look. From what your sonographer said I don't think it's transverse, so I don't think a Ramzi prediction will work really. If I had to guess I'd guess girl. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadcurls View Post
Hi! Here are ultrasound images of my twins at 9 weeks 5 days (if you need earlier scans I can upload those too)--any idea of their genders??? The first pic is Baby A, the second is Baby B and the third is both twins together (B is on the left, A is on the right). I'm not sure exactly how to upload the photos, so hopefully these links work!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49732688863890

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49734771936866

Ok, so like I said earlier... Ramzi didn't study twins to see how that affected his theory. But if I ignore that and assume that the last picture is transverse. I would guess Baby B boy and Baby A girl. Just a guess. Congrats on your double helping of love! Come back and let us know!

December 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysons mommy View Post
Hi Angel Eyes! Just wanted to come by and say that your prediction for me was incorrect. Predicted girl and he is all boy. All the OWT were wrong too. Only thing that was correct was Inteligender!!
Sorry I was wrong on your prediction. Congrats on your boy, boys rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
Just thought I would update you. We had our 20-week anatomy scan last week, and 2 of my girls were along and really wanted to find out. And.....it's a boy!
Awww, yay! Happy for you! Told you not to hang it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGill View Post
Just wanted to let you know that your prediction of a little boy was correct!!!
Awesome, yay for blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimboardin Mama View Post
Hi! I just came back to update. You were thinking blue for us and were right! It's a boy thanks again!

Thanks for updating us! Congratulations! Snips and Snails and Puppy dog Tails!

December 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Quote:
Sorry it took me so long. I saw this tiny on my phone a while back and forgot to come back to take another look. From what your sonographer said I don't think it's transverse, so I don't think a Ramzi prediction will work really. If I had to guess I'd guess girl. Good luck!

Ok, so like I said earlier... Ramzi didn't study twins to see how that affected his theory. But if I ignore that and assume that the last picture is transverse. I would guess Baby B boy and Baby A girl. Just a guess. Congrats on your double helping of love! Come back and let us know!

Thanks!! I'll keep you posted! I've had a feeling it's a boy and girl from day 1....we shall see! One quick question: what do you mean by "transverse?" This was a vaginal ultrasound, so that means you don't reverse it, right?

Last edited by redheadcurls; December 7th, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: added a question
December 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadcurls View Post
Thanks!! I'll keep you posted! I've had a feeling it's a boy and girl from day 1....we shall see! One quick question: what do you mean by "transverse?" This was a vaginal ultrasound, so that means you don't reverse it, right?
Transverse is the orientation in which the sonographer views the uterus. With a vaginal u/s it depends on which way they hold the wand, so unless you asked there's no real way to know for sure. You need a true transverse to see left/right.

December 7th, 2012, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Transverse is the orientation in which the sonographer views the uterus. With a vaginal u/s it depends on which way they hold the wand, so unless you asked there's no real way to know for sure. You need a true transverse to see left/right.
gotcha!
December 13th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Hi Angel Eyes,

Thanks for replying! Yeah, I thought it was a strange angle and would be hard to tell. I kept thinking it was a girl, but based on my 14 week ultrasound, they said it's a boy. Another bad photo though...the baby was moving around so much and finally we got a quick shot. She said it wasn't the placenta, and it looks like a boy to me. What do you think? Boy? I hear so many stories of 14 weeks being too early and there still can be girl nubs. My daughter was confirmed a girl at 16 weeks and had nothing like this between her legs lol.

December 13th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd16 View Post
Hi Angel Eyes,

Thanks for replying! Yeah, I thought it was a strange angle and would be hard to tell. I kept thinking it was a girl, but based on my 14 week ultrasound, they said it's a boy. Another bad photo though...the baby was moving around so much and finally we got a quick shot. She said it wasn't the placenta, and it looks like a boy to me. What do you think? Boy? I hear so many stories of 14 weeks being too early and there still can be girl nubs. My daughter was confirmed a girl at 16 weeks and had nothing like this between her legs lol.

Wow I'm really not sure. I wouldn't go out and buy all blue just from that. I mean, idont think a girl nub would show from that angle, because it should be pretty flat... But the shape and angle of it throws me off... I'd wait for a more convincing potty shot. What if it's the cord? Idk. Sorry I'm no help!

December 13th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Yeah, I'll just wait. I was hoping not to have to buy ANYTHING blue LOL. I have EVERYTHING from my daughter!! Tons and tons of clothes..They will only be a year apart :-)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search