Log In Sign Up

Gender Predictions for Fun-Updated with list


Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #221  
October 22nd, 2012, 07:20 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Almost forgot, I posted another ultrasound pic from someone in my DDC. She is listed on the first page as "grace's friend" She was predicted girl as well and had her gender scan Friday.... it's a girl! So another one right for you.

Cool! Tell her congratulations on her girl! I'll update my list, thanks for letting me know.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #222  
October 22nd, 2012, 09:14 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Hi Bri I had my gender ultrasound this morning, and wanted to update you. My baby was predicted girl at 6 and 8 weeks and this was today's results.








Meet Isabelle Faith



I can't believe, I am going to have a girl after 3 boys in a row. My only dd is thrilled and even cried at the reveal tonight. Thanks again
So excited for you, Grace!
__________________

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Reply With Quote
  #223  
October 29th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Georgia
Posts: 581
Send a message via Skype™ to Graysons mommy
Hi Angel Eyes! Just wanted to come by and say that your prediction for me was incorrect. Predicted girl and he is all boy. All the OWT were wrong too. Only thing that was correct was Inteligender!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #224  
November 12th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 38
Hi everyone! I am a new member, but have been reading posts on this board for a very long time!
I am currently pregnant with my second and just heard of Ramzi's theory. Although I won't feel confident about gender unless the ultrasound can "see the goods" later on in the pregnancy, I thought this would be fun to look at. Here is my ultrasound from 6 weeks -- transvaginal.
I am confused as to what I was looking at, so I asked the doctor (although a different sonographer took this earlier). She said that the darker "space" on the right of the photo is my cervix and that the smaller point of the sac is kinda of pointing down. She said it wasn't really on the right or left, but again, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Appreciate it thanks :-)


Last edited by dkd16; November 12th, 2012 at 08:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #225  
November 26th, 2012, 03:28 PM
HalfDozen's Avatar Formerly Number5OnTheWay
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
I wouldn't hang up your boy hopes. While it is mostly on top, which can indicate girl, more of it seems to be forming on the right (left of photo) which could indicate boy. This is a tough one, but not clearly girl for sure.
Just thought I would update you. We had our 20-week anatomy scan last week, and 2 of my girls were along and really wanted to find out. And.....it's a boy!
__________________
Mommy to Jasmine (17), Kirsten (13), Ana (12), Katie (3), Xavier (1), and...



Reply With Quote
  #226  
November 30th, 2012, 08:07 AM
TGill's Avatar Expecting #2
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 860
Just wanted to let you know that your prediction of a little boy was correct!!!
__________________



Tricia - due May 2, 2013
Reply With Quote
  #227  
December 6th, 2012, 07:26 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
Hi! I'm new here and wanting to get your opinion on my fraternal twins' genders. I have to make 10 posts before I can include links/photos, so I guess I'll do that first!
Reply With Quote
  #228  
December 6th, 2012, 08:03 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
Hi! Here are ultrasound images of my twins at 9 weeks 5 days (if you need earlier scans I can upload those too)--any idea of their genders??? The first pic is Baby A, the second is Baby B and the third is both twins together (B is on the left, A is on the right). I'm not sure exactly how to upload the photos, so hopefully these links work!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49732688863890

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49734771936866

Last edited by redheadcurls; December 6th, 2012 at 08:10 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #229  
December 6th, 2012, 08:11 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
I had to edit the links a few times, but I think they work now!
Reply With Quote
  #230  
December 7th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: California
Posts: 5,039
Send a message via AIM to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via MSN to Skimboardin Mama Send a message via Yahoo to Skimboardin Mama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimboardin Mama View Post
hi! Hoping this might be a good shot. Thanks for doing this for the ladies This was taken at about 6w 3/4 days from out on my belly.

Hi! I just came back to update. You were thinking blue for us and were right! It's a boy thanks again!

__________________




Reply With Quote
  #231  
December 7th, 2012, 05:01 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Woohoo. Babies! I need to update my title page and I will look at the twins u/s in a bit when I get on my computer, I'm mobile right now. However the Ramzi study doesn't include twins in his study, so take that into consideration. Congrats on everyone finding out!
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #232  
December 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
thanks! i'm excited to hear what you think since you've been right about everyone else! i did notice that his study didn't include twins, but i wondered if that was more to do with identical twins and mine are fraternal. idk...i'll keep in mind that it might not be as accurate for me--just thought it would be fun to imagine what the likely (?) genders will be.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
December 7th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd16 View Post
Hi everyone! I am a new member, but have been reading posts on this board for a very long time!
I am currently pregnant with my second and just heard of Ramzi's theory. Although I won't feel confident about gender unless the ultrasound can "see the goods" later on in the pregnancy, I thought this would be fun to look at. Here is my ultrasound from 6 weeks -- transvaginal.
I am confused as to what I was looking at, so I asked the doctor (although a different sonographer took this earlier). She said that the darker "space" on the right of the photo is my cervix and that the smaller point of the sac is kinda of pointing down. She said it wasn't really on the right or left, but again, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Appreciate it thanks :-)

Sorry it took me so long. I saw this tiny on my phone a while back and forgot to come back to take another look. From what your sonographer said I don't think it's transverse, so I don't think a Ramzi prediction will work really. If I had to guess I'd guess girl. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadcurls View Post
Hi! Here are ultrasound images of my twins at 9 weeks 5 days (if you need earlier scans I can upload those too)--any idea of their genders??? The first pic is Baby A, the second is Baby B and the third is both twins together (B is on the left, A is on the right). I'm not sure exactly how to upload the photos, so hopefully these links work!

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/phot...eat=directlink

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49732688863890

https://picasaweb.google.com/1090278...49734771936866

Ok, so like I said earlier... Ramzi didn't study twins to see how that affected his theory. But if I ignore that and assume that the last picture is transverse. I would guess Baby B boy and Baby A girl. Just a guess. Congrats on your double helping of love! Come back and let us know!
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #234  
December 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graysons mommy View Post
Hi Angel Eyes! Just wanted to come by and say that your prediction for me was incorrect. Predicted girl and he is all boy. All the OWT were wrong too. Only thing that was correct was Inteligender!!
Sorry I was wrong on your prediction. Congrats on your boy, boys rock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number5OnTheWay View Post
Just thought I would update you. We had our 20-week anatomy scan last week, and 2 of my girls were along and really wanted to find out. And.....it's a boy!
Awww, yay! Happy for you! Told you not to hang it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGill View Post
Just wanted to let you know that your prediction of a little boy was correct!!!
Awesome, yay for blue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimboardin Mama View Post
Hi! I just came back to update. You were thinking blue for us and were right! It's a boy thanks again!

Thanks for updating us! Congratulations! Snips and Snails and Puppy dog Tails!
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #235  
December 7th, 2012, 07:46 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
Sorry it took me so long. I saw this tiny on my phone a while back and forgot to come back to take another look. From what your sonographer said I don't think it's transverse, so I don't think a Ramzi prediction will work really. If I had to guess I'd guess girl. Good luck!




Ok, so like I said earlier... Ramzi didn't study twins to see how that affected his theory. But if I ignore that and assume that the last picture is transverse. I would guess Baby B boy and Baby A girl. Just a guess. Congrats on your double helping of love! Come back and let us know!

Thanks!! I'll keep you posted! I've had a feeling it's a boy and girl from day 1....we shall see! One quick question: what do you mean by "transverse?" This was a vaginal ultrasound, so that means you don't reverse it, right?

Last edited by redheadcurls; December 7th, 2012 at 07:48 AM. Reason: added a question
Reply With Quote
  #236  
December 7th, 2012, 07:53 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadcurls View Post
Thanks!! I'll keep you posted! I've had a feeling it's a boy and girl from day 1....we shall see! One quick question: what do you mean by "transverse?" This was a vaginal ultrasound, so that means you don't reverse it, right?
Transverse is the orientation in which the sonographer views the uterus. With a vaginal u/s it depends on which way they hold the wand, so unless you asked there's no real way to know for sure. You need a true transverse to see left/right.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #237  
December 7th, 2012, 07:59 AM
redheadcurls's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
Transverse is the orientation in which the sonographer views the uterus. With a vaginal u/s it depends on which way they hold the wand, so unless you asked there's no real way to know for sure. You need a true transverse to see left/right.
gotcha!
Reply With Quote
  #238  
December 13th, 2012, 06:44 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 38
Hi Angel Eyes,

Thanks for replying! Yeah, I thought it was a strange angle and would be hard to tell. I kept thinking it was a girl, but based on my 14 week ultrasound, they said it's a boy. Another bad photo though...the baby was moving around so much and finally we got a quick shot. She said it wasn't the placenta, and it looks like a boy to me. What do you think? Boy? I hear so many stories of 14 weeks being too early and there still can be girl nubs. My daughter was confirmed a girl at 16 weeks and had nothing like this between her legs lol.

Reply With Quote
  #239  
December 13th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkd16 View Post
Hi Angel Eyes,

Thanks for replying! Yeah, I thought it was a strange angle and would be hard to tell. I kept thinking it was a girl, but based on my 14 week ultrasound, they said it's a boy. Another bad photo though...the baby was moving around so much and finally we got a quick shot. She said it wasn't the placenta, and it looks like a boy to me. What do you think? Boy? I hear so many stories of 14 weeks being too early and there still can be girl nubs. My daughter was confirmed a girl at 16 weeks and had nothing like this between her legs lol.

Wow I'm really not sure. I wouldn't go out and buy all blue just from that. I mean, idont think a girl nub would show from that angle, because it should be pretty flat... But the shape and angle of it throws me off... I'd wait for a more convincing potty shot. What if it's the cord? Idk. Sorry I'm no help!
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #240  
December 13th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Member
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 38
Yeah, I'll just wait. I was hoping not to have to buy ANYTHING blue LOL. I have EVERYTHING from my daughter!! Tons and tons of clothes..They will only be a year apart :-)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:42 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0