Log In Sign Up

Gender Predictions for Fun-Updated with list


Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #41  
July 23rd, 2012, 10:53 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
Omg I was really hoping you'd say that lol. I know it's not a definite but a girl can dream. If you have time to respond, what made you think that based on what you saw? I tried to read the link and got all sorts of confused!
You see on your first image, the right of the sac's crescent? You see that white shape forming around it? I think that's beginnings of placenta.... I can't see the other side well, but it looks much darker, less formed.

Your earliest u/s is kind of harder to guess on. Your last one looks to confirm placenta on upper right which is the left of your body.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #42  
July 23rd, 2012, 11:05 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
You see on your first image, the right of the sac's crescent? You see that white shape forming around it? I think that's beginnings of placenta.... I can't see the other side well, but it looks much darker, less formed.

Your earliest u/s is kind of harder to guess on. Your last one looks to confirm placenta on upper right which is the left of your body.
I think I understand a bit better. And since the first one is transvag it's really the opposite right? So it's on the left side...oh crap I just confused myself. Ok I'm just going to stop trying to understand and go with it! ha
__________________



Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #43  
July 23rd, 2012, 11:19 AM
missadie222's Avatar Go Your Own Way mama2b
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northern California
Posts: 424
Ughh! I wish I had an earlier ultrasound than my 12w6 NT one! I would be ALL OVER THIS right now!
__________________

Vyvian Utah Everson Spark born January 10, 2013

Reply With Quote
  #44  
July 23rd, 2012, 11:32 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by missadie222 View Post
Ughh! I wish I had an earlier ultrasound than my 12w6 NT one! I would be ALL OVER THIS right now!
I'm sure Bri would be happy to take a guess anyway!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MammaWannaBe View Post
I think I understand a bit better. And since the first one is transvag it's really the opposite right? So it's on the left side...oh crap I just confused myself. Ok I'm just going to stop trying to understand and go with it! ha
I think the transvag u/s don't require flipping, but the abdominal ones do? Maybe I have that backwards...
__________________

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Reply With Quote
  #45  
July 23rd, 2012, 11:39 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by missadie222 View Post
Ughh! I wish I had an earlier ultrasound than my 12w6 NT one! I would be ALL OVER THIS right now!
Post it, maybe there's a nub!



On the switch/not switch thing. MOST of the time if the image is transverse (Either Transvaginal or Transabdominal) Right=Left Left=Right. HOWEVER, it is always a good idea to ask your sonographer "Is this transverse?" "Is the left of the image the right of my body?" Because they can switch the image any which way they want to with just a button push, and you would be none the wiser. But esp in early dating scans, they have no reason to switch, really.

The theory that Transabdominal is true left/right and transabdominal is "mirror" is one of those internet falsities floating around.
Lucky Mama likes this.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #46  
July 23rd, 2012, 11:54 AM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,601
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
Post it, maybe there's a nub!



On the switch/not switch thing. MOST of the time if the image is transverse (Either Transvaginal or Transabdominal) Right=Left Left=Right. HOWEVER, it is always a good idea to ask your sonographer "Is this transverse?" "Is the left of the image the right of my body?" Because they can switch the image any which way they want to with just a button push, and you would be none the wiser. But esp in early dating scans, they have no reason to switch, really.

The theory that Transabdominal is true left/right and transabdominal is "mirror" is one of those internet falsities floating around.
Ok I think that helped me out because one of my images must be transverse right or both images wouldn't show the baby in the same direction?

I need to have you over for tea or something and pick your brain lol. It's fun to guess though (only four more days for me!! Eeee!)
__________________



Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #47  
July 23rd, 2012, 01:29 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Eyes4351 View Post
...On the switch/not switch thing. MOST of the time if the image is transverse (Either Transvaginal or Transabdominal) Right=Left Left=Right. HOWEVER, it is always a good idea to ask your sonographer "Is this transverse?" "Is the left of the image the right of my body?" Because they can switch the image any which way they want to with just a button push, and you would be none the wiser. But esp in early dating scans, they have no reason to switch, really.

The theory that Transabdominal is true left/right and transabdominal is "mirror" is one of those internet falsities floating around.
That makes sense! I did read that on some machines, the techs can switch from a "true view" to a "mirror view" on machines, so you may not know unless you ask which is which.

Just when I thought I had all this Ramzi stuff figured out! Ha, ha!
Angel.Eyes4351 likes this.
__________________

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Reply With Quote
  #48  
July 23rd, 2012, 03:09 PM
rjae84's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 308
ok! i'm at home and ready to play for real! =) these are from 6 weeks







and this one is from 7 weeks. different ultra machine but still a belly one..



im excited to see what you say!
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #49  
July 23rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,060
I wish I had u/s pic

Next month we will have a pic I hope.
__________________


Mykelti James 01.21.13
Reply With Quote
  #50  
July 24th, 2012, 09:59 AM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 635
Okay, finally figured out how to post my pic... I'm not technology savvy, and I'm stuck with just my phone til Sept.
What do you think?!

__________________
~Nicki~
Happy Mommy of:
Anna Sharol (8)
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13


Reply With Quote
  #51  
July 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
*Bobbie*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Rochester, NY
Posts: 15,851
I think I might be getting the hang of this because all but 1 or 2 I thought the same thing as Bri

So exciting to see how accurate this is in the next few months as we all find out gender
Lucky Mama likes this.
__________________
Bobbie mom to : Jeremy (22) Amanda (19) Matthew ( 4) and Daniel (3).... RYAN DAVID 1/4/14 8lbs 10oz 20 3/4 inches!!! My miracle happened!
step-mom to: Stephany (23) and Krista (20)
step-grandma to: Wesley (3), Rosemarie (7 months)



On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.

Reply With Quote
  #52  
July 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Hey ya'll, sorry, I'm not ignoring. I'm at my mom's and I have very limited internet service. Keep posting if you want to and I'll see them when I get a second. Wasn't someone supposed to have found out already? I might've missed an announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjae84 View Post
ok! i'm at home and ready to play for real! =) these are from 6 weeks







and this one is from 7 weeks. different ultra machine but still a belly one..



im excited to see what you say!
I still think boy.... but maybe 65% sure. So don't go buy all blue yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PickyNicki View Post
Okay, finally figured out how to post my pic... I'm not technology savvy, and I'm stuck with just my phone til Sept.
What do you think?!


I think girl.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #53  
July 24th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Maddsmom's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bella Vista CA
Posts: 184
Heres mine at 11wks. Would you have guessed boy Bri? Sorry its so small and not the best quality. Its from the ER. Its the first pic I got to bring home.

__________________




My Beautiful Princess Maddilyn is almost 7!!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
July 24th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddsmom View Post
Heres mine at 11wks. Would you have guessed boy Bri? Sorry its so small and not the best quality. Its from the ER. Its the first pic I got to bring home.

Hmmm.... No, probably not. I bet it's not transverse.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #55  
July 25th, 2012, 06:35 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 4,122
I wanna jump in too! I still haven't figured out what you're looking for but... Here's my pic from about 9 weeks. It's transvag.
__________________
~Kasi~ Mommy to Sean Elliot and Taylor Joelle!





Reply With Quote
  #56  
July 25th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
JoelleJello~ Cant see the bottom of the sac well, but I'd say girl from what I can see.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #57  
July 25th, 2012, 08:32 AM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 786
Ok, so based on all the other pics I've seen you answer to and then looking at mine, I'm guessing you would say girl, maybe? Or maybe I'm confused This is 8 weeks, 5 days transvaginal. Thanks!

Reply With Quote
  #58  
July 25th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Alabama
Posts: 3,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaddlestar View Post
Ok, so based on all the other pics I've seen you answer to and then looking at mine, I'm guessing you would say girl, maybe? Or maybe I'm confused This is 8 weeks, 5 days transvaginal. Thanks!

Yes, looks very girly.
__________________
Bri, wife to Kirk, & mother of Aidan Troy , Callen Rhys,

and introducing Julia Pearl
Reply With Quote
  #59  
July 25th, 2012, 09:52 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: GRMI
Posts: 3,484
Wow this is so cool!! Now i'm extra bummed i didn't get an ultra sound earlier than 13 weeks!! Not that i'm planning on finding out the sex ahead of time, but i like guesses!!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #60  
July 25th, 2012, 12:38 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 1,305
ooohh me! me!!

I'm going to guess girl from what I've tried to pick up from your guesses. This was a transvag at 8 weeks:

__________________
~ Ginger



For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0