Gender Predictions for Fun-Updated with list

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree66Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 3rd, 2012, 05:58 AM
rjae84's Avatar Veteran
Seems like ur predictions are mostly on!!! Hope u were correct about my boy!

August 3rd, 2012, 07:33 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mommy2Remington* View Post
Bri could you look at mine again? posted somewhere on the 4th page I belive. The tech said the placenta is right in the front but didn't say if it favored any side. wanna take one more guess before we know on Saturday??
Yours is tough because of how the sac looks completely turned. My best guess is boy, but I'd say 60/40. If it was actually right side up turned clockwise it would looks girl. I'm sorry I can't be more sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHERGREEN View Post
Oh you are so kind to offer these interpretations! I am excited to hear what you think of ours. I have a feeling you will say boy (though I really want a girl!)

First one. Transvaginal in transverse at 8 weeks.

Second two are from Transvaginal at 9 weeks. Cannot confirm for certain that its transverse.

I would say boy from yours, your two 9wks shots look to be flip flopped, so that's a bit confusing... And I can't see the other side of your earlier sac, but my best guess is boy. Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamiesquared View Post
What do you need to predict?
Just an early u/s, preferably before 9 wks but if you have some 12 or after I could see if there are nub shots. NT scans are good for that. It always helps if we know if the u/s is in transverse plane so we can actually see left/right. It also helps if you've asked the u/s tech which side is the right or left just in case she has flipped it. These things make the guess more accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmcorso View Post
This is pretty cool.....if I send you my ultrasound pics can you put your net guess in for me....you seem to ave a knack for reading them correctly...I'll have no clue where the hornof my uterus is...lol! ....so the oe method needs a pic from 5-9 weeks...what does the fetal gestational age need to be for the other method? So cool! P.s. I was telling my sonographer about this and she now wants to do my twenty week to see....of course I won't find out gender that day though!
I'd love to. Yes, 6-8 is optimal, 5-9 will work sometimes. And for the nub prediction 12-16 I think? NT scans a a good angle for this, the total body profile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARCHERGREEN View Post
I think she also needs the ultrasound to be in "transverse."

Bri, I just read about your ER trip. I am so sorry. Glad to hear baby appeared so well in your scan and trust that the bleeding is something harmless. Could it have been a small SCH perhaps? I hope you are able to rest today.

Thank you so much.

and introducing Julia Pearl
August 3rd, 2012, 07:57 AM
Thanks a million Bri!!! I will definitely let you know once we get confirmation. But we won't hold this one to your stats since my scans are not ideal!
August 8th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I couldnt upload my picture, its my profile picture though. I'm guessing girl??????? It was transvaginal at 8wks 5d . Thanks.
August 8th, 2012, 04:05 PM
charliesmom's Avatar ~trisharanee~
Ok this is fun!!! I would love for you to see what your thoughts are on mine! Top one is almost 6 weeks and bottom one is 10 weeks. I don't have any in between The 10 week one is abdominal...
Thanks!

Last edited by charliesmom; August 8th, 2012 at 09:06 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
deleted

Last edited by charliesmom; August 8th, 2012 at 08:52 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 07:19 PM
I can't see any pictures on those last 3 posts... I'm on my phone though... I'll check from computer when I get Internet back tomorrow.
charliesmom likes this.

August 8th, 2012, 07:35 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I forgot to post in my gender reveal that I asked the tech where my placenta was...she was on my left and said placenta was on the right, on top!

August 8th, 2012, 09:06 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm a little late in the game but finally uploaded my earliest U/S.

This was around 7/8 weeks, sorry it's sideways,

Here's a shot from around 14 weeks. Seems like it's cut off just before the nub.

Last edited by LadieBug; August 8th, 2012 at 09:08 PM.
August 8th, 2012, 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters View Post
I forgot to post in my gender reveal that I asked the tech where my placenta was...she was on my left and said placenta was on the right, on top!
I missed your update, had to dig back and see it. Congrats! Girls tend to attach more at the top, not always. My placenta is right in the middle of the top and anterior now. Still waiting to find out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
I'm a little late in the game but finally uploaded my earliest U/S.

This was around 7/8 weeks, sorry it's sideways,

Here's a shot from around 14 weeks. Seems like it's cut off just before the nub.
I think boy from the early one. Yeah I think nub is cut off but what a cute profile.

August 8th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Host of March '10 PR
DH would be thrilled if it was a boy Thanks for your prediction! I find out Aug 31.
August 8th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I predicted boy and t is confirmed boy I put it on one post but not sure where!

August 8th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Thanks I'll update'

August 9th, 2012, 04:44 AM
Were you able to tell by my pics?

August 9th, 2012, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by charliesmom View Post
Ok this is fun!!! I would love for you to see what your thoughts are on mine! Top one is almost 6 weeks and bottom one is 10 weeks. I don't have any in between The 10 week one is abdominal...
Thanks!

Hmmm... I'll say boy based on your earlier u/s. The pic is kind of blurry/glarey. It'd be a lot better of a guess if we knew which of these might be transverse.... Since they are showing different things, but since I think earlier u/s are more often transverse than ones after 9w, I will go by your first pic.

Good luck!
charliesmom likes this.

August 9th, 2012, 07:17 AM
Thanks! Yes, the first one is blurry, it's on different paper than the last one. The first one was vaginal and the last one abdominal. Thanks for guessing! I'll keep you posted!

August 9th, 2012, 07:21 AM
Momma Bella's Avatar Veteran
Would love to have mine predicted! How do you post pictures? My placenta is 'underlying' though. Will that mess it up?
August 9th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Bella View Post
Would love to have mine predicted! How do you post pictures? My placenta is 'underlying' though. Will that mess it up?
Upload images to photobucket.com and copy the IMG code and paste it here. When you say underlying you mean the bottom of the sac?

August 9th, 2012, 09:50 AM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hmmm...I know that this is a stupid question, but did you take into account that my first pic (the 8 week one) is sideways? You can probably tell that. Sorry. I find out on Monday! (I love reading these guesses!)

August 9th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I forgot to mention that my ultrasounds were abdominal, not sure if that makes a difference in the prediction?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search