Hospital trip yesturday *UPDATE -FIRST POST*

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 30th, 2012, 09:34 AM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
So around 1pm I started having contractions 8 mins apart. Now, Ive been in labor before so I know what contractions feel like....and these puppies were hurting!!! I let myself go for one hour before I started to worry just in case they were braxton hicks. I hit my hour mark and had to potty. I wiped and it looked like I had just started my period. There was enough blood to even get on my hands. PANIC!!! Called hubby and my mom. Hubby came and Mom stayed behind to watch our son.

As the nurse was checking me, she discovered a blood clot that was on the vaginal wall. She said it was a 'flap' sort of blood clot and had never seen one. She even tried to scrape it off and it wouldn't budge! She wasn't sure if thats what was causing the bleeding but it was definitely 'different'. My doctor had JUST gone off shift and he wanted to see me himself so because Baby girl was just fine, the contractions had slowed down....he said to come into the office to see him the next day.

So today, we have an apt in about 2 hours to see what he thinks this 'thingy' is. Anyone have a clot on the vaginal wall?? We havn't had sex in a week so its not from that....

I'll update ya'll when we're home.

*UPDATE*

Well good news!! The so-called blood clot thingy that the nurse found was MIA! He couldn't find anything today. I'm still long, closed and thick so miss Phiona is snug as a bug in there. WOOO!! He said to be on "moderate rest"....as much as I can be seeing how I have a 20 month old...and now whoopie for a month. We move to a new house in less then 4 weeks so this might be a bit tricky

Thanks SOO much ladies for all your support. I have never been more scared in my life! Just glad its over (knock on wood) and thats she bakes for another 18 weeks.

*HUGS*

Last edited by *Mommy2Remington*; August 30th, 2012 at 09:38 PM.
August 30th, 2012, 09:38 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Yikes! I hope everything is ok! KUP!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
August 30th, 2012, 09:40 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Scary! I hope your doc can identify the issue and treat it easily. KUP! Sending lots of t&p your way, friend!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
August 30th, 2012, 09:42 AM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
so scary!

I hope it's nothing concerning. I'll be looking for your update.
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

August 30th, 2012, 09:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's so scary! Keeping you and your sweet baby in my thoughts and prayers and anxiously awaiting an update.

August 30th, 2012, 09:55 AM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh dear, please keep us posted and I hope those contrax stay away...

August 30th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I hope everything goes well!!! Let us know what happens!

August 30th, 2012, 10:24 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Scary!!! Hope they get it figured out - keeping you in my thoughts.

August 30th, 2012, 10:25 AM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
That's awful! Have the contractions stopped or were they BH? Keep us updated!

August 30th, 2012, 10:28 AM
Dee
That sounds awful! I hope your doctor has some more specific (and good) news for you tomorrow.
August 30th, 2012, 10:30 AM
Pregnant with #2
Ill keep an eye on her FB if she updates with anything major before she gets back on here Ill let you guys know

<3 ya Keri.
MammaWannaBe likes this.

August 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
that's really frightening! Sorry you have to go through this, but I'm happy that it sounds like nothing is wrong with baby girl.

Please keep us posted and I'll be thinking about you! Good luck!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
August 30th, 2012, 12:55 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh my! How scary!! So whats the update? What did the dr. say??

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

August 30th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Pregnant with #2
She is ok and so is her baby girl Ill let her update when she gets back online but know she is Aok!

August 30th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Oh my gosh!!!

That would be terrifying.

You'll definitely be in my prayers!!! I hope that you're getting a great report from the doctor and that the contractions do not return until it's 40 weeks and time for baby girl to enter this world as scheduled. My goodness, I would've panicked too. I had spotting for the first time last night and I busted out crying! I cannot imagine how traumatic that was for you, please keep us posted!!!

August 30th, 2012, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That is so terrifying! So glad to read that baby girl is doing well and the contractions have stopped. Get some rest, and please keep us posted if they figure out what that is.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

August 30th, 2012, 06:35 PM
rageybug's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How scary!! Glad everything is going alright!
August 30th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

So glad both you and baby are okay! Pregnancy can be so freaky sometimes! Be sure to take some time to take care of yourself and relax now and again. You deserve it!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
August 30th, 2012, 10:54 PM
Xtapolapocet's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Mommy2Remington* View Post
So around 1pm I started having contractions 8 mins apart. Now, Ive been in labor before so I know what contractions feel like....and these puppies were hurting!!! I let myself go for one hour before I started to worry just in case they were braxton hicks. I hit my hour mark and had to potty. I wiped and it looked like I had just started my period. There was enough blood to even get on my hands. PANIC!!! Called hubby and my mom. Hubby came and Mom stayed behind to watch our son.

As the nurse was checking me, she discovered a blood clot that was on the vaginal wall. She said it was a 'flap' sort of blood clot and had never seen one. She even tried to scrape it off and it wouldn't budge! She wasn't sure if thats what was causing the bleeding but it was definitely 'different'. My doctor had JUST gone off shift and he wanted to see me himself so because Baby girl was just fine, the contractions had slowed down....he said to come into the office to see him the next day.

So today, we have an apt in about 2 hours to see what he thinks this 'thingy' is. Anyone have a clot on the vaginal wall?? We havn't had sex in a week so its not from that....

I'll update ya'll when we're home.

*UPDATE*

Well good news!! The so-called blood clot thingy that the nurse found was MIA! He couldn't find anything today. I'm still long, closed and thick so miss Phiona is snug as a bug in there. WOOO!! He said to be on "moderate rest"....as much as I can be seeing how I have a 20 month old...and now whoopie for a month. We move to a new house in less then 4 weeks so this might be a bit tricky

Thanks SOO much ladies for all your support. I have never been more scared in my life! Just glad its over (knock on wood) and thats she bakes for another 18 weeks.

*HUGS*
I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to hear you got good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Thank you SO much for the update!!!!

August 30th, 2012, 10:58 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
And thank you sooo much Jamie for being such an awesome friend and keeping everyone updated....on here and FB! MWAH!! Love ya girl!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search