And it's back to the midwife!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By MommaTooters

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 12th, 2012, 12:47 AM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I went to the first midwife appointment without my husband just so I could get to know here a little. After being there for three hours I knew that's what I wanted to go. DH was still hesitant since I am high risk and after the whole seizure deal. So when my next scheduled appoint came up we just skipped it and went back to the regular OB.

We finally got to talk to the neurologist and while dh is still worried about those results he is more comfortable since we have talked to the dr. I asked him if he would consider letting me switch to the midwife again. He said he would think about it. He never really answered me and I never flat out asked. But the other day I said something about talking to two girls he knows that work in the L&D area of the hosp where the midwife delivers. He said he trusts what they say and I asked if we could try the midwife out again. He said 'go for it!'

Part of it has to do with the fact that the hosp is less than a mile from the house vs the 30 miles to the other one and the dr. If for some reason we can't find a sitter when the baby is born (for an over night stay) then it will be much easier to have us this.close instead of 30 miles away! He agreed and I made my appointment for the 17th!

I can't wait. He is coming with me this time and we also get an ultrasound! Woohoo, yay for another chance to peek at our little bean!

September 12th, 2012, 09:42 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
This is great! I'm so glad things are working out the way you wanted! x

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
September 12th, 2012, 09:47 AM
Mega Super Mommy
That's great news!! I'm so glad you're gonna get to see who you want to see.

September 12th, 2012, 09:56 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yay! That's so awesome!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
September 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Dee
Like x 100!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search