Worried

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hi ladies,

Haven't been around much lately because we have been moving over the weekend and super busy. I just wanted to ask for some prayers. Hope has not moved all day and that is just not normal. I'm almost 25 weeks and been feeling movement everyday for some time now. If I feel nothing by tomorrow morning I am going to call my Dr and see if I can get a heartbeat check.

September 17th, 2012, 07:05 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Praying for you! Hope you get your mind eased tomorrow when your hear that heartbeat!

September 17th, 2012, 07:09 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey-

I was just thinking about you---I can't imagine how nerve wracking that must be. Definitely call the Dr in the am for some peace of mind. You sounded like you were pretty busy this weekend and maybe she was just tuckered out along with you! I read in one of my books that movement is more consistent around 28 weeks and that just
Like humans, sometimes babies don't feel like being as active. Or maybe she is positioned in such a way that you are having a hard time feeling her.

Anyway I am praying for you but don't jump to the extreme. Stay calm and definitely call your dr first thing tomorrow.
joellejello and Babyschultz like this.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
September 17th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Veteran
Praying for you
September 17th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Your right about movement picking up at 28 weeks, but I just can't help from worrying. I'm sure everything is fine, but hearing her heartbeat might ease my mind.

I have been very busy and it is going to be so nice once things die down. I love being in the new house now though. Once I have boxes unpack and my new table I will post some pictures!

September 17th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyschultz View Post
Your right about movement picking up at 28 weeks, but I just can't help from worrying. I'm sure everything is fine, but hearing her heartbeat might ease my mind.

I have been very busy and it is going to be so nice once things die down. I love being in the new house now though. Once I have boxes unpack and my new table I will post some pictures!
You have every right to worry just don't let it eat away at you and keep you up all night! Call the dr and get in that apt to hear the heartbeat and get some reassurance! You've been through enough and you have every right to want to go in for an apt.

Moving is hard enough but I can't imagine trying todo it while pregnant! Can't wait to see pictures

September 17th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Will be praying for you and Hope I hope she's just havin a lazy day.

Please KUP
September 17th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Definitely praying for you and little Hope. Praying that she will give you a good kick tonight so you can rest a little easier. I'm sure you have already, but be sure to try all sorts of positions, etc. to see if you can feel her. I've had a couple of days where I haven't felt my little one and it is worrisome when you've gotten used to feeling them all the time.

September 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Marybeths post made me think about when my LO isn't moving I'll poke at my belly and he'll move, even if just a tiny bit so if you haven't already, you could try that
September 17th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Hoping you've just been so busy that you arent noticing her movements as often. Or she's taking it easy on you after a busy weekend. Or shes nuzzled up somewhere out of the way It could be a number of things. Please keep us posted!
September 17th, 2012, 08:06 PM
I was trying everything and finally she has moved some!!!! Only now I feel really sick. I think it is from the hot chocolate I drank. I've almost puked 3 times now. Anyway I'm feeling better about her movement. Thanks ladies!

September 17th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Veteran
yeah! glad to hear she moved! I hate it when they do that to us!
September 17th, 2012, 08:16 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was gonna say it may just be that your normal pattern of activity has prob changed with the move so maybe you just aren't feeling the movements. I had a day or two like that on vacation. I feel her best when I'm sitting in a reclined position or laying on my back. I almost never feel anything while standing or sitting straight up.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 17th, 2012, 08:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Praying for you both! Keep us posted!

September 17th, 2012, 09:50 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
So glad you felt her move since you posted this. YAY!!
September 17th, 2012, 10:49 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
So glad she moved!

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
September 18th, 2012, 02:05 AM
Hot chocolate works wonders every time! Although sorry you feel like puking

September 18th, 2012, 02:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Sorry the hot chocolate made you sick but yay that it got Hope moving a little. My lil guy likes to move on saturdays only for some strange reason,(i'm on the go mon-fri and sunday) the whole week I hardly feel anything and then saturday is pajama day where I just veg all day and he goes nuts in my tummy.
September 18th, 2012, 05:07 AM
minalyn's Avatar MOMMY to Evan 1/7/13
Send a message via Yahoo to minalyn Send a message via Skype™ to minalyn
Glad to read things are better

September 18th, 2012, 05:23 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad she moved!

and introducing Julia Pearl

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search