Are you planning

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree45Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 21st, 2012, 10:29 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who knows! We both come from very large families, and loved it, so I have always wanted a large family, too. I've always wanted 4 or 5 kids and so did DH... until we had our first. After that, he's been "done" after each kiddo, only to change his mind later.

He was pretty sure 3 was all he wanted, and has stood by that for a long time, but yesterday he mentioned that the idea of 4 is growing on him.

I told him that if we do have another it will have to be soon. I would hate to have three kids all two years apart and then wait 5 years or whatever and have one more. I think that would separate the kids too much.

I did tell him if he wants to wait 4 or 5 years, we'll just have to have two more close in age, but he wasn't liking that idea much!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
September 21st, 2012, 01:25 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I think you all have good reason why you do or do not want anymore
September 21st, 2012, 02:13 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think I will always want more. I love pregnancy and birth and babies and kids... There is really no downside for me!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
September 21st, 2012, 02:43 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I know! I can't see myself ever being done, but I know we have to stop eventually LOL
September 23rd, 2012, 10:22 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The only reason why I'm on my third kiddo is because I felt like satan on hormonal BC. Was interested in an IUD til my co-workers told me the horror stories. Told my hubby that he needed to take charge of his own fertility cause I kinda wanted 3 kids. Didn't totally expect to get pregnant as fast I did.

But to answer the question, I think I'm done with 3 kids. DH is talking about getting snipped. I know for sure I'll go through baby fever again when I'm in my mid-30s, but 4 kids would be excessive. I can't picture us with 4 and I don't think I'd want to enter the baby phase again. I'm happy my last two will be close in age and are the same gender. Part of me would love another little girl, but then again one girl is plenty enough for me!!!

September 24th, 2012, 11:32 AM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm thinking this is probably it for us (2...a boy and a girl). But I'm not making any definite predictions. I'll prob go back on the mini pill at least for a while. We really don't have anywhere to put a third child and we're not moving probably ever. I meant for these two to be about 4 years apart but they will be almost 8 because it just worked out that way.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search