So apparently....

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zaney

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I don't have ankles anymore! haha. I think my worst pregnancy symptom has been that my feet are starting to ache so much that I can hardly stand it. I am just beginning our vacation today, we're in Miami now and leave for our cruise tomorrow, we walked around for about an hour or so tonight and when I came back to the hotel my ankles were gone! My feet have swollen up like blow fish! Im sure it has something to do with the heat as well as being stuck on a plane the entire day, but if this is what I have to look forward to for the next few months I think I'm in trouble!

September 23rd, 2012, 06:58 AM
Veteran
Sorry. If it makes you feel any better I have perma-cankles. Even as a svelte 110 lb 19 year old I had cankles, just the way I'm built. I'm one of those women who, if I were to get to be obese my calf fat would fold over to my feet.
SaraSmiles likes this.

September 23rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
My ankles have been puffy almost the whole pregnancy. Sucks. I wasn't this way with either of the other two. If I put my feet up for a half hour it goes away; swimming helps too. It's actually not as bad for me as it was during the first trimester, but I am expecting it to get worse again as January gets closer.

September 23rd, 2012, 07:54 AM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Did you fly down here? I've read about how that can cause swelling and how very dry the air is on a plane and how badly it can dehydrate you. Drink plenty of water and while you're in the warm weather get in the pool. It helps with the way the blood is circulating in your body...plus it's good relief from the heat. Have fun on your cruise!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search