to early for this???

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By BabyMacartney
  • 1 Post By windywoodsmama
  • 1 Post By Babyschultz
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 2 Post By marybeth76
  • 2 Post By cutebee
  • 2 Post By *Mommy2Remington*

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 24th, 2012, 05:08 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
So thursday night while i was at work i started having irregular crampy/contractions and tons of back pain and pressure but i was having a horrible night, with tons of stress and little sleep that day so i figured that was the main contributor. then yest and today ive been having the achy crampy horrible back pain and pressure all over again. I called in sick for work tonight because i couldnt get comfortable enough to sleep and a 12 hrs shift with no sleep and extreme discomfort sounds like a nightmare to me. These aches and pains are all things i experienced with DS but not until 30+weeks. I know its nothing to worry about but im wondering is anyone else feeling uncomfortable so much earlier than with previous pregnancies?? the thought of 17 more weeks of this is depressing especially because i know i can absolutely not call into work every time im having this problem. like i said im not concerned about how i feel i just figured i had 7-8 more weeks before it kicked in...

September 24th, 2012, 05:17 PM
Veteran
yes! Definitely feeling it a lot earlier this time, and I still have 15 weeks! Woof!
nursingmama likes this.
September 24th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Veteran
I have def noticed an increase in braxton-hicks and had a few times of pressure feeling really heavy.

I have found that if I'm not eating well and esp. if I'm not drinking enough, I get more, so I try to make sure I'm staying well-hydrated.
nursingmama likes this.
September 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep getting pains in my groin and butt area. I wasn't expecting to feel lthese already myself. I sure hope the back pain stays away for awhile.
nursingmama likes this.

September 24th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Oh yes I have def noticed it earlier! In fact I never felt like this with DS. Even at the end. The worst I had was sore swollen feet and occasional back ache.

This time around since about 16wks my stomach has felt like its being ripped apart! That lasted until about 18wks so I'm guessing it was RLP. I already have a hard time rolling over in bed and when I do I get horrible aches in my sides. I've had BH and never felt/had them with DS, so tired! and just miserable lol. Wow I feel like a complainer but I'm really hoping that as long as hes healthy that he comes at 37-38wks cause Idk how much more i can take!9
nursingmama likes this.
September 24th, 2012, 06:21 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have had more discomfort and BH way earlier this time around than with either of my other two. I've even had that weird sort of pressure/pain feeling up near my cervix and it has worried me some, but I remember that these are pains I had with my daughter weeks and weeks before she came, just not THIS early. Still, if it keeps up and you are really uncomfortable or if they seem to be increasing in intensity or happening closer and closer together, you may want to just check with your doctor to set your mind at ease.
Sawyers_Mommy and nursingmama like this.

September 24th, 2012, 07:37 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
i'm really achy too especially with those pains shooting down maybe its the change in weather affecting us all too?

[IMG][/IMG]
September 24th, 2012, 10:10 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Yeess! oh girl! Seems like this pregnancy 'hurts' way more then the first time. You should have texted me silly I'll text you in the morning to see how your feeling. Let me know if you need anything.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search