Tell me about....

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2012, 05:02 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Your screen name/username. How did you come up with it or what does it mean/stand for?

Mine's kinda boring....I'm a "mama" and my name is "ginger".....very original, I know. haha

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

September 26th, 2012, 05:06 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My name is Wendy, but since high school my nickname has been Wendyll the 22 was just the age I was when I first joined Justmommies.

September 26th, 2012, 05:13 PM
JennyBaby2013's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine is pretty boring too. Jennybaby2013 - my name is Jennifer but dh calls me Jenny all the time. Baby b/c well duh lol and 2013 b/c that's when she's due. Real creative huh?
Jacob (10) Matthew (7) Paige (5)
& Liliana (0)

Liliana Eve 1/14/13 ~ 8lbs 2oz and 19"

September 26th, 2012, 05:20 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Well, I'm a mama and my sons name is Remington He's the love of my life!!! He was conceived after 15 months of infertility issues and was a whopping 5lbs 13oz at birth on Dec. 6 2010 He is going to be an awesome big brother to his litttle sissy

September 26th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Schultz is my last name and well when I was pregnant with my first I just added baby in the front of our last name and I've used it on every baby message board I've been on since 2006.

September 26th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My name and the year I was born! Had to add something since just my name was already taken. I used to do my initials and the year I was born but then ppl had trouble remembering my name, lol.

September 26th, 2012, 05:41 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Very odd, I was going to post this same question this afternoon but never got around to it. ESP?

I have always liked lady bugs, I have a huge collection of lady bug stuff. I wanted a name that was kind ogpf anonymous, bc I didn't want ppl I knew to find out I was TTC. When I made my account, I had no idea I'd still be here years later!
Ladybug spelled the right way was already taken so I had to get a little crafty with it
September 26th, 2012, 06:02 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Mine is 1stbaby because when I joined in 2008 I was ttc my 1st baby. Again...real original.

September 26th, 2012, 06:13 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
Mine is something I stumbled upon years ago if you take every other letter of my name you get cute bee. well I guess its my maiden name now.
CoUrTnEy BoEvE all the capital letters spell cutebee

[IMG][/IMG]
September 26th, 2012, 06:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Lintu is Finnish for "bird" and was the nickname of a hockey player I liked as a teen.

September 26th, 2012, 06:21 PM
nursingmama's Avatar Super Mommy
lol im a nurse and a mama so nothing too creative or exciting ;D

September 26th, 2012, 06:21 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Boring here too - MAL are my initials and 9.10.11 is my anniversary date.

September 26th, 2012, 06:25 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Mine is the name of my home business. I make diaper cakes, diaper wreaths, towel cakes etc (here's my site Swaddle Star and my Facebook page Swaddlestar Gift Cakes | Facebook ) It's a fun side project!

The name actually came from my DH. When we went to newborn care classes while pg with DD we learned how to swaddle a baby. They used a method called the star fold and that's how we both remembered how to do it. When we had her all bundled up he called her my sweet little Swaddlestar...it stuck. Once I got to naming my business it just seemed like a perfect fit.

September 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Well I wanted to be a mom (obviously). Actually it's cheesier than I would usually make one of these but if you just saw my sn you wouldn't know who I was if someone I knew stumbled upon the boards (I'm so paranoid sometimes--the siggie sort of gives if away lol)

Now my conundrum is that once I have this baby I will no longer be a wannabe! No use in starting a new account though. Also I sort of love the wannabe part solely because it reminds me of the Spice Girls song lol.
JennyBaby2013 likes this.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
September 26th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Super Mommy
One of my pups is named Potato. My husband uses Potato and Topato as handles for various things, and he was playing a video game where his character was named Topato while I was setting up this account.

....Yep. lol
September 26th, 2012, 08:28 PM
Super Mommy
In my house there is a husband, 2 little boys, and 2 male dogs. Plus, I am very sure this baby is going to be a boy also. Then there is me and one female dog. That's it. Surrounded is me being surrounded by boys!
September 26th, 2012, 08:35 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaddlestar View Post
Mine is the name of my home business. I make diaper cakes, diaper wreaths, towel cakes etc (here's my site Swaddle Star and my Facebook page Swaddlestar Gift Cakes | Facebook ) It's a fun side project!

The name actually came from my DH. When we went to newborn care classes while pg with DD we learned how to swaddle a baby. They used a method called the star fold and that's how we both remembered how to do it. When we had her all bundled up he called her my sweet little Swaddlestar...it stuck. Once I got to naming my business it just seemed like a perfect fit.
Just wanted to say these are soooo cute!

[IMG][/IMG]
September 26th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Mine isn't original either, seeing as I am one "lucky mama" to have my girls!

I did have an old acct under the name BritterBug, but lost my info and had to resign up years ago.

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
September 26th, 2012, 09:03 PM
Veteran
ha ha ha. when I signed up with JM one of the other baby sites said that, "your baby is slightly larger than a blackberry." I told DH that and he said, "like a razzle berry!" (he's a fan of marie calendars razzle berry pie.) So then that morphed into him calling our little peanut 'razzle baby' and 27 is my favorite number, so thats how it happened.
September 27th, 2012, 05:04 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here I thought you were just a Nutcracker fan

Honestly, I have NO idea how I came up with this name. It has nothing to do with anything in my life except the day I'm due (8th)

Mykelti James 01.21.13

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search