What are you enjoying about your "team?"

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By d_tops
  • 1 Post By Lacey_619
  • 1 Post By joellejello

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Dee
Pink/Blue/Green - what are you enjoying about your team?

We're on green. Even though we're mostly settled on names, I enjoy that it's still technically undecided, so we can fool around with names when we see or hear one we like. We've also started switching back and forth between he/she, since "it" felt too impersonal, and that's kind of amusing. DH thought yesterday that I was holding out on him because I used "she" all day.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.
September 28th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I thought this baby was a girl but we found out he was a boy and were happily surprised. I think the best part about being pregnant for the last time with a boy is that I will have 2 boys and two girls. I always felt like my little girl Kendal was meant to be the baby of our family so now she will still be the baby girl. My DH is beyond happy to have another son. God has defiantly blessed us with beautiful healthy kids..
MammaWannaBe likes this.

September 28th, 2012, 08:18 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I too thought this one was a girl and really wanted one so was a bit dissapointed at first.

Now I am so excited to meet this little guy! I think I am most excited because him and Sawyer will be right at 2yrs apart and even though I know brothers and sisters can be just as close (me and my brother are 2yrs apart and was close when little) I like that they can do the "all boy" things together and such Also, I love having my mama's boy and how he likes to hug and kiss me so I'm excited to have another one of those
September 28th, 2012, 08:28 AM
Veteran
I was also wrong in my gender guess, I would have put money on it that I was having a boy! Glad I didn't, lol. Team pink is fun, though, even though I have neither bought or registered for anything pink. The baby shower colors are purple and orange and I think I am going to do the nursery in a mauvey pink with tangerine and turquoise accents.

I figure I'll get enough pink clothes at my shower, and I'm really into turquoise right now so that is mostly what I'm buying.

September 28th, 2012, 09:00 AM
Host of March '10 PR
I know I've admitted this before but I have yet to buy a single item for this baby. I'm starting to feel a bit guilty! At this point with DD's pregnancy, I had bought a whole closet full of cutesy baby girl clothes. I have a feeling if this baby were a boy, I would have already gone out and started doing the same thing.
I havent bought any clothes yet because I know I have a TON left over from DD. I do plan on buying some new stuff, I just want to go through everything I have first. I have also started to think about her nursery colors and bedding. The girls will be sharing a room so we are painting and giving the while room a makeover.
I am actually really excited to have another girl. Its also somewhat of a relief to be on team pink again, because I already have pretty much everything I need for another girl.
September 28th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I thought I was having another girl, really wanted a boy, but turns out I was right all along.

I like that everything in our life will be directed to girlie stuff. I think this will make it a little easier having 3 kids because chances are they will all be interested in similar girlie stuff. We won't be running to football and dance....just dance.

I also like that I can reuse all my stuff again. I have also bought lots of new though since this is my very last baby and I want to enjoy the excitement one last time.

September 28th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Angel.Eyes4351's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Easing into the new world of girly things.... Slowly. Lol

and introducing Julia Pearl
September 28th, 2012, 10:28 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't bought anything yet, but I love looking at all the super cute girly clothes! And I just love knowing... no more wondering
MammaWannaBe likes this.

September 28th, 2012, 02:38 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I love being on Team Pink just because I really like knowing what we are having! (I am a control freak like that ). I also love that I am going to have a girlie! All the cute clothes and and nursery room ideas ( I know not the greatest reason, but it's true). I just love all the things I can share with my daughter and I hope that we develop a close relationship like my mom and I. Also, I was sure I was never going to have a girl, so I was really excited to find out that my first one will be a she!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
September 29th, 2012, 04:06 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I can't wait to meet my little man. DH wanted a boy and I just wanted a healthy baby, but I'm excited to know the baby is a boy. DH is pushing the sports clothes, and i'm more into the Animals and I'm also anti blue. I don't know why I just don't like the color blue. Greens, yellows, browns and cremes are my main picks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search