Hormonal Much?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By razzlebaby27

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 2nd, 2012, 10:49 AM
Veteran
So yesterday was my first day of OUT OF CONTROL hormones. I felt like I was 14 years old again. Screaming, crying, etc. It wasn't completely unprovoked, but definitely not warranted. Poor DH didn't know what to do. He asked what was wrong and said that there had to be something else that was making me react that way and I told him that it's BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!!! -- then I started crying again. YIKES! I thought that was more of a 1st trimester type of thing, but I'm about in my 3rd. Anyone else having random hormonal breakdowns, or am I just a 'late bloomer'?
October 2nd, 2012, 10:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Um yes, totally the same here. It's driving me INSANE. Ugh. I'm normally a very even-keel type of person and I cannot stand this.

I always feel super crabby and irritable and stressed. Yesterday I busted out crying over something fairly small and I ended up going out in the garage and just boohooing for awhile. I feel possessed! I want to just wake up and be happy but my fuse is SOOOO short that every little thing sets me off. *sigh* I cannot wait to be normal again!
Lacey_619 likes this.

October 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I am totally unpredictable...one day I'll be all sunshine and roses, and in a flip, I'll be a raging demon. Totally get it.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
October 2nd, 2012, 10:43 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
I flipped out last night too DH was very confused. I was cranky because I was sooo sore and tired and he said something about taking maternity leave (which we are disagreeing on lately) and I just went off the deep end about me tired of being pregnant and how I don't get any of the good pregnancy symptoms and how i think I just look fat and not pregnant...it wasn't pretty. He tried to console me with "it's only 3 more months" let me just say that didn't help...
Lets just say that hormones suck right now. Sometimes I think just crying helps.
You should have seen me on my wedding day 2 weeks ago. that plus the hormones I was a wreck!

[IMG][/IMG]
October 3rd, 2012, 09:25 AM
Veteran
I had a freak out day a couple weeks ago. Some of you may remember that we are in the middle of a home remodel that is going very, very sloooowwwlllllyy.

I went to my (part time) job while DH was working here on the house. He packed up and gutted the entire kitchen (no small feat, I suppose). I got home and I was hungry and tired and DH was just finishing up. After about an hour he went outside for maybe less than an hour and had a beer with his friends that had been helping him... And I got MAD. Mad in both the angry and crazy definition of the word. How dare he relax for a minute after a 12 hour day of hard labor when I'm hungry???
I decided to take matters into my own hands and make myself some soup. Finally found the soup, and the pot. Couldn't find the spoons. I started crying that ugly, wailing cry that is usually reserved for the death of a loved one. This is when DH comes back in, bless his confused little heart. He asked me what was wrong and all I could think to say was "Iiiiii, *hiccup* can't fiiind the spooooons!!!!!"
He hugged me, sat me down, made the soup, threw in some grilled cheese, and found the **** spoons.

October 3rd, 2012, 10:32 AM
Veteran
Oh man, don't you love it when the break downs some how get food involved? My super emotional day culminated with me trying to make homemade pizza for dinner and the dough was not working out. I was almost on the point of tears (again!) when my husband was like, what can I do? Fighting back tears I said, "go pick up a pizza."
Yep, and then I love the thought of him going to work the next day and telling his co-workers that his wife was crying over pizza last night. I feel like I am living up to every pregnant woman stereotype out there.
zaney likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search