Baby is a dancing machine at night time..yeesh

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree12Likes
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 2 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 3 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By LilHerndon
  • 1 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 2 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 1 Post By Lucky Mama

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does anyone else have a night owl baby? River is so quiet most of the day then in the evening after I get the kids to bed he bounces off the walls until I go to bed then he is quiet all night. So I am sure that is what I am in store for when he gets here.

P.S. I was lurking in the March DDC checking on Lacey and Shasta and I saw they had a troll in their DDC that said they had an early baby then posted a pic of someones baby that wasn't theirs..yeesh. I am so glad that hasn't happened here I would be so upset. Anyhoo just wondered if anyone saw it.

November 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Parker is a dancing machine right before bed too! Every night around 830 he starts up and stops when I lay down to sleep lol. He kicks sometimes while I'm sleeping, but mostly is quiet. Silly night owl boys.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

November 16th, 2012, 05:40 PM
Sounds like our babies have similar patterns. I hope they go to sleep that well when we are ready to go to bed at night when they get here. Maybe we can be text buddies when we are up all night..lol

November 16th, 2012, 05:44 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Totally. Every night after dinner, he does a small, short number. But then I have my after dinner chocolate, and he goes hog wild!
WENDYLL22 likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 16th, 2012, 05:45 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
This little guy tends to be like that too! Last night he wasn't really kicking but moving to where you could see him move across my skin and DH had to stop watching he said it was freakin' him out lol

I hadn't seen the troll thing, its been a few days since I stalked over there. I always wondered how you figured out if someone was a troll or not?
WENDYLL22 and Lacey_619 like this.
November 16th, 2012, 05:45 PM
lol.. he must like the sugar buzz Karin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers_Mommy View Post
This little guy tends to be like that too! Last night he wasn't really kicking but moving to where you could see him move across my skin and DH had to stop watching he said it was freakin' him out lol

I hadn't seen the troll thing, its been a few days since I stalked over there. I always wondered how you figured out if someone was a troll or not?
I think what they did was she was saying the baby came at like 24 weeks and was 2.5 lbs. That is huge for a micropremie and I think that is what got the girls suspicious. Then she posted a pic of a baby that they recognized in an old blog. Creepy

November 16th, 2012, 05:48 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Forgot to add, I haven't seen the troll...but know that they do exist. I try and keep a very close eye on things to be safe, but I am happy to say that I REALLY don't worry about this board

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 16th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey_619 View Post
Sounds like our babies have similar patterns. I hope they go to sleep that well when we are ready to go to bed at night when they get here. Maybe we can be text buddies when we are up all night..lol
Most definitely, I know ill need someone to keep me awake! Lol!
Lacey_619 likes this.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

November 16th, 2012, 07:24 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fun times. I have to lay with a pillow under my side because Latham's movements are starting to hurt. He doesn't hold back that is for sure. As for the troll thing.....holy moly, that is a little alarming for sure.
Lacey_619 likes this.

November 16th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope is always more active at night.

I've been on boards before with trolls. Not sure what they get out of it, but it's sad people are that messed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 View Post
Fun times. I have to lay with a pillow under my side because Latham's movements are starting to hurt. He doesn't hold back that is for sure. As for the troll thing.....holy moly, that is a little alarming for sure.
Oh I know, Hope's movements are really starting to hurt too.

November 16th, 2012, 07:48 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep my little man does that too! It's the time when I get to watch my stomach turn into weird oval shapes and its usually when my husband is sleeping. I have also been waking up in the middle of the night and when I do (usually at 3-4 a.m.) I can feel him starting to kick again! It's like he never stops. I also gets a bunch of kicks during the day too!
Lacey_619 and Mamayo like this.

November 16th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Yeah when I'm on my side he always pushes/kicks on the side I'm laying on and it hurts and feels sooo weird! I have to switch sides lol
Lacey_619 likes this.
November 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yes! This baby is a total night owl! She likes to keep me up, too, with her squirms and kicks. I guess she wants some company when she's up at all hours, doing a jig on my bladder.

P.S. Boo for trolls! I love that our board has been so great! Yay!
Lacey_619 likes this.

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search