Log In Sign Up

~~~***Jan 2013 DDC Virtual Shower PARTY ROOM is OPEN!***~~~


Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree232Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #21  
November 27th, 2012, 01:21 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,744
Awww everything looks awesome!!! My gift came today, but I promised DD we would open it together when she woke up from nap. Be back later.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #22  
November 27th, 2012, 01:24 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,806
Oh my gosh!! It's time! Ok- how did you guys get that pic of me with my leg all in the air!
??? Lacey! Glad you like the gift- I actually let Madison pick out the bibs so they are from her
kbpeanut and Lacey_619 like this.
__________________










Last edited by WENDYLL22; November 27th, 2012 at 02:42 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
November 27th, 2012, 01:24 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 290
Yup that was me! haha

[QUOTE=Mommy2_2.5;26809233]Thank you Courtney (I think Cutebee?)! I am so excited to put this diaper on my little girl!

It's a Bumgenius 4.0 cloth diaper and the color is Zinnia!



love it!
__________________


[IMG][/IMG]
Reply With Quote
  #24  
November 27th, 2012, 01:38 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 786
Thank you Rachel (LadieBug!) DH actually registered for this outfit so he'll be thrilled too! It's a 5 pc set with a cardigan, bodysuit, pants, hat, and bib, plus a pack of socks for his little (or big!) feet!

__________________


Reply With Quote
  #25  
November 27th, 2012, 01:43 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,172
I all these gifts!!!
Mamayo likes this.
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #26  
November 27th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by swaddlestar View Post
Thank you Rachel (LadieBug!) DH actually registered for this outfit so he'll be thrilled too! It's a 5 pc set with a cardigan, bodysuit, pants, hat, and bib, plus a pack of socks for his little (or big!) feet!

Is it safe to assume the Xbox game on your registry was added by your DH as well? LOL I showed that to my husband, he said he could relate. The daddies get a little scan-happy with the registry gun
MammaWannaBe and Babyschultz like this.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
November 27th, 2012, 01:51 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 290






My lovely gifts from Scootermom, Thank you!!!. I love the piglet pjs I`m a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. Haha you can totally see my big belly in the last picture!!!
__________________


[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by cutebee; November 27th, 2012 at 01:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
November 27th, 2012, 01:56 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2_2.5 View Post

I just used the photobucket app on my iPad and it worked great!
HOW did I not know about the photobucket app!! Awesome! (Watch out ladies...I can pay pics super easy now!!!)

Here are my gifts! LOVE them! I had no idea that Aden + Anais had little security/lovey blankets! I just had to open them up and check 'me out!

THANKS NICKI!!!


__________________
Tyra <><
Christ follower, wife, mommy, friend, student, maker of babies...in no particular order!


Reply With Quote
  #29  
November 27th, 2012, 01:59 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
Is it safe to assume the Xbox game on your registry was added by your DH as well? LOL I showed that to my husband, he said he could relate. The daddies get a little scan-happy with the registry gun
Of course! He scanned it and I just shook my head and left it on there for fun. He's waiting for the registry completion coupon so he can get a %age off of it. He says that Elijah and him will play it together
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #30  
November 27th, 2012, 02:08 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 630
Thank you to Tyra for this yummy little toiletry set! The baby wash/shampoo and th lotion totally smell like an orange Creamcicle- delicious!

Eta- sorry it's huge. That's what happens when I post from my phone.. it's smarter than I am. Lol.
__________________
Jenny

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
Reply With Quote
  #31  
November 27th, 2012, 02:16 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters View Post
Here are my gifts! LOVE them! I had no idea that Aden + Anais had little security/lovey blankets! I just had to open them up and check 'me out!
I found them on Friday, too. I am a freak about a+a (I should post a pic of my stash of that stuff alone!), and I really, really didn't need to learn about these lovies!
MammaWannaBe likes this.
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #32  
November 27th, 2012, 02:17 PM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomama View Post
Thank you to Tyra for this yummy little toiletry set! The baby wash/shampoo and th lotion totally smell like an orange Creamcicle- delicious!

Eta- sorry it's huge. That's what happens when I post from my phone.. it's smarter than I am. Lol.
Yay! Glad you like it! I've never used the stuff before but a few friends said they loved it! Is that the gift wrap it came in or a blanket?? Love it!
__________________
Tyra <><
Christ follower, wife, mommy, friend, student, maker of babies...in no particular order!


Reply With Quote
  #33  
November 27th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,197
I'll have to find the camera and get mine up

Lovin' everyones gifts!
__________________
A huge Thank You to "Jaidynsmum" for my Fall Siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
November 27th, 2012, 02:40 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,806

AHHH!!! I love it!!! A super sweet swaddle(feels like heaven) and rabbit I can't wait to use these. Thank you so much Michelle A.
PS. The card was beautiful
__________________









Reply With Quote
  #35  
November 27th, 2012, 02:54 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Utah
Posts: 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommaTooters View Post
Yay! Glad you like it! I've never used the stuff before but a few friends said they loved it! Is that the gift wrap it came in or a blanket?? Love it!
I've never used their baby stuff before, but their nipple butter is totally edible! And feels pretty good as well
That would be dh's blanket. I'm too cheap to turn uo the thermostat, so we have many blankets in our house!
__________________
Jenny

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
Reply With Quote
  #36  
November 27th, 2012, 02:57 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 4,197


Thank you Lacey soo much for the diaper bag!!!! I love it and its already packed and ready to go

It also came with a smaller one, a bottle holder and a changing pad.
__________________
A huge Thank You to "Jaidynsmum" for my Fall Siggy!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
November 27th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,007
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellelb View Post
Thank you MaryBeth for all the awesome gifts!! Those little outfits are so cute, and I love the variety of sizes. I think the sock monkey outfit might be my favorite...but I'm not sure. Thank you again!!!
I had so much fun shopping for little girl stuff. It's an addiction of mine, lol! Sorry I crammed everything in so tight, I REALLY suck at wrapping things, haha.

Now my turn! OMG!!! I opened my box and the first thing I see is paper from Janie & Jack and I about swooned. Karin - you know me so well! LOL! I LOVE the shirt and hat and socks from J&J. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of polo style shirts. I'm pretty sure my son didn't wear a tee-shirt at all until this year and I finally gave in and let him wear them occasionally for playing, lol. I just love the dressed up look of a polo. AND the one thing I have been DYING for from ON. I am sooooooooo excited to have the owl jacket. I have tons of little owl things for him and it's going to be soooooooooo adorable together. I can't wait to put this all on him ... eeeeeeeek!!!




Squee!!!! Karin - Ty sooooooooooooooooo sososo much!!!!
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #38  
November 27th, 2012, 03:34 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,172
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
Now my turn! OMG!!! I opened my box and the first thing I see is paper from Janie & Jack and I about swooned. Karin - you know me so well! LOL! I LOVE the shirt and hat and socks from J&J. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of polo style shirts. I'm pretty sure my son didn't wear a tee-shirt at all until this year and I finally gave in and let him wear them occasionally for playing, lol. I just love the dressed up look of a polo. AND the one thing I have been DYING for from ON. I am sooooooooo excited to have the owl jacket. I have tons of little owl things for him and it's going to be soooooooooo adorable together. I can't wait to put this all on him ... eeeeeeeek!!!

Squee!!!! Karin - Ty sooooooooooooooooo sososo much!!!!
I'm so glad you liked everything! I have to admit, it was REALLY hard to let that J&J stuff out my door...I *almost* kept it for Scooter

Can't wait to see pics of the little man in all of it!

My pics coming soon!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
  #39  
November 27th, 2012, 03:55 PM
michellelb's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: kentucky
Posts: 1,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by marybeth76 View Post
I had so much fun shopping for little girl stuff. It's an addiction of mine, lol! Sorry I crammed everything in so tight, I REALLY suck at wrapping things, haha.

Now my turn! OMG!!! I opened my box and the first thing I see is paper from Janie & Jack and I about swooned. Karin - you know me so well! LOL! I LOVE the shirt and hat and socks from J&J. I am a HUGE HUGE fan of polo style shirts. I'm pretty sure my son didn't wear a tee-shirt at all until this year and I finally gave in and let him wear them occasionally for playing, lol. I just love the dressed up look of a polo. AND the one thing I have been DYING for from ON. I am sooooooooo excited to have the owl jacket. I have tons of little owl things for him and it's going to be soooooooooo adorable together. I can't wait to put this all on him ... eeeeeeeek!!!




Squee!!!! Karin - Ty sooooooooooooooooo sososo much!!!!
I couldn't believe how much came out of that package!
__________________


<a href="http://tickers.cafemom.com"><img src="http://tickers.cafemom.com/t/eNortjKzUjK0NDEyMVeyBlwwFaEC2A,,76.png" alt="CafeMom Tickers" border="0" /></a>
Reply With Quote
  #40  
November 27th, 2012, 04:09 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: san diego, ca
Posts: 12,172
My turn!

I about fell outta my seat when I opened mine...Meredith, you know us TOO well!

First, I find this perfect little giraffe toy! It jitters and is crinkly (ask DH how much I adore crinkly baby toys!!!), and it has a clip for the carseat, activity mat, whatever! I love it and I know Scooter will too!


Then...oh my! Scooter has just received his first rubber ducky! Well, his first TWELVE to be exact! And these aren't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill rubber duckies...they are BIKER DUCKIES!


Thank you Meredith! Scooter hardly has ANY toys or anything like this!!! Just one silly little thing my mom got for him, but nothing else, so this is just wonderful!! Weeeee!
__________________



Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!


05.24.2011



Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shower

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0