~~~***Jan 2013 DDC Virtual Shower PARTY ROOM is OPEN!***~~~

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree232Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 04:13 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
love those duckies!
November 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
My turn!

I about fell outta my seat when I opened mine...Meredith, you know us TOO well!

First, I find this perfect little giraffe toy! It jitters and is crinkly (ask DH how much I adore crinkly baby toys!!!), and it has a clip for the carseat, activity mat, whatever! I love it and I know Scooter will too!

Then...oh my! Scooter has just received his first rubber ducky! Well, his first TWELVE to be exact! And these aren't your ordinary, run-of-the-mill rubber duckies...they are BIKER DUCKIES!

Thank you Meredith! Scooter hardly has ANY toys or anything like this!!! Just one silly little thing my mom got for him, but nothing else, so this is just wonderful!! Weeeee!
Aw I'm glad you liked it! I had almost too many ideas of what to get for you so I tried to combine a few things I knew you were into, mainly safari and giraffes. I figured toys were something you won't typically buy so I thought I'd do it for you. Also, you spoke on JM the same day about how you like crinkly toys so I just had to. Plus I love those little jittery toys, they are so cool! And I thought he should be introduced as early as possible to bikes since his parents went to Strugis while pregnant with him

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
November 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
For sure!!! I about wigged out on DH when we were selecting our Activity Mat....because I was HELLBENT on finding one with crinkle on it! He thinks I'm crazy, but I've seen the way babies love the crinkle!

And ANYTHING motorcycle related is loved by us and will be by Scooter! Matter of fact, we already started looking at motorcycles for the little man! (Don't tell my mom!)
MammaWannaBe likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 27th, 2012, 05:13 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawyers_Mommy View Post

Thank you Lacey soo much for the diaper bag!!!! I love it and its already packed and ready to go

It also came with a smaller one, a bottle holder and a changing pad.
Your very welcome! You made it easy since it was on your registry..

Quote:
Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 View Post
Oh my gosh!! It's time! Ok- how did you guys get that pic of me with my leg all in the air!
??? Lacey! Glad you like the gift- I actually let Madison pick out the bibs so they are from her
The bibs are so cute..please tell Miss Madison thank you also!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

November 27th, 2012, 05:35 PM
Veteran
Yay I opening my gift! My kids have been checking the calendar every day for the 27th LOL

Thank you so much Keri, I LOVE it! You don't know how many times I've sat with a newborn in one arm feeling a boob with the other trying to figure out which side I nursed on last . Or trying to figure out how long the kiddo has been asleep! This is fantastic and I love the little hat <3 just love baby hats.

I have been playing with the timer all evening -- the big kids keep trying to get me to time between our toddler's diaper changes. This will be really nice for us since we EC along with cloth diapering so I can track how long between our LO's potty visits and diaper changes

Can't wait to have a little newborn to track <3. I'm a total gadget geek too. Perfect gift!

November 27th, 2012, 05:36 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOve all the gifts!

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

November 27th, 2012, 05:38 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenburgess View Post
Yay I opening my gift! My kids have been checking the calendar every day for the 27th LOL

Thank you so much Keri, I LOVE it! You don't know how many times I've sat with a newborn in one arm feeling a boob with the other trying to figure out which side I nursed on last . Or trying to figure out how long the kiddo has been asleep! This is fantastic and I love the little hat <3 just love baby hats.

I have been playing with the timer all evening -- the big kids keep trying to get me to time between our toddler's diaper changes. This will be really nice for us since we EC along with cloth diapering so I can track how long between our LO's potty visits and diaper changes

Can't wait to have a little newborn to track <3. I'm a total gadget geek too. Perfect gift!

omg I LOVE THE POCKET NANNY! My SIL got one for her shower and I just HAD to put it on my registry immediately. It's like a Tomagachi for babies lol

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
November 27th, 2012, 05:48 PM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
Love all the gifts!! Fun stuff!

You are welcome, Tyra!

Here is my gift:

Cute little footies in 3-6 months (which I have nothing in yet)!

Not sure who to thank since my buddy is ANONYMOUS! LOL!
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

November 27th, 2012, 05:53 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
All the gifts look wonderful ladies! I just had to pop on to take a peek. Im feeling under the weather today so ill post pics tomorrow! Glad you are all having fun.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
November 27th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Veteran
It's so much fun to see what everyone got. My kids flock around every time I refresh the page
LadieBug likes this.
November 27th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by WENDYLL22 View Post

AHHH!!! I love it!!! A super sweet swaddle(feels like heaven) and rabbit I can't wait to use these. Thank you so much Michelle A.
PS. The card was beautiful
Yay!! Glad you liked it! I wanted one soo bad ..I went back to see if they had some and they were out! Then today I saw some lady at Costco with her baby all bundled up in the swaddling blanket! I loved the feel of it and the colors. So glad you liked it!!

November 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Everyone is getting such wonderful gifts!

November 27th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PickyNicki View Post
Love all the gifts!! Fun stuff!

You are welcome, Tyra!

Here is my gift:

Cute little footies in 3-6 months (which I have nothing in yet)!

Not sure who to thank since my buddy is ANONYMOUS! LOL!
It was me! Sorry about note forgot your card, rattle and bow for on top of gift at home that day and asked PO lady for paper to write a quick note. I felt bad bc I wanted it to be all girly wrapped when u got it. Will mail card and rattle seperately. Glad u liked it, was so much fun shopping for a girl compared to boys.
PickyNicki likes this.

November 27th, 2012, 06:37 PM
Host of March '10 PR
It's here, it's here!
Here is my gift from LilHerndon (Lindsay)

A newborn kitty cat footie (we love kitties!)
A short-sleeve onesie for the summer, size 6 mo
And a lady bug pillow pet (in reference to my username, perhaps?)

Thank you so much Lindsay!!! My daughter helped me open it, and is convinced its all for her. She is just starting to get the hang of this baby sister business, but now the baby is going to get presents? That is a little much for her to handle right now! hehe
November 27th, 2012, 06:45 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
This is a for REAL shower, ladies! DH is so impressed that a bunch of "online, never-mets" are having a real shower! He is mucho impressed!

(Sorry, he's bored on a biz trip sitting in a hotel room, so I shared the link of this thread with him so he could see!)

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 27th, 2012, 07:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
It's here, it's here!
Here is my gift from LilHerndon (Lindsay)

A newborn kitty cat footie (we love kitties!)
A short-sleeve onesie for the summer, size 6 mo
And a lady bug pillow pet (in reference to my username, perhaps?)

Thank you so much Lindsay!!! My daughter helped me open it, and is convinced its all for her. She is just starting to get the hang of this baby sister business, but now the baby is going to get presents? That is a little much for her to handle right now! hehe
Yay SO glad you like it (and got it in time)! And yes I thought of your username when I saw the lady bug lol! Perhaps the to be big sis can keep the lady bug nice and cozy for her little sister while she awaits her arrival.

I'll be posting what I got soon, need to charge my phone, but it's some awesome stuff!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

Thank you Bokkechick for my beautiful siggy!
Always Remembering Our Baby Angels - 4/2011 and 4/2012
November 27th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks so much Karin for putting this together!
I'm so loving this shower as I'm not having one so I'm enjoying this!
Here is my gift from Sawyersmommy(Kelsey) I LOVE These bottles thank u so very much and This is Baby boys 1st new outfit!

November 27th, 2012, 07:47 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahari View Post
Thanks so much Karin for putting this together!
I'm so loving this shower as I'm not having one so I'm enjoying this!
Here is my gift from Sawyersmommy(Kelsey) I LOVE These bottles thank u so very much and This is Baby boys 1st new outfit!

Your very welcome! I'm glad you like them! Wasn't sure if you're a Dr. Seuss fan or not but I thought it was adorable lol. Oh and glad to see the bottles are boyish, I didn't realize you couldn't choose colors until after I'd already ordered it so I was afraid they were going to be pink lol
November 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'll try to pop on an post a picture of my gifts tomorrow. If not tomorrow it'll be Thursday when I'm off work cause I have a busy morning before I go to work.

Such cute outfits you ladies have picked out for others here and those ducks? Most original gift ever. Love it!
kbpeanut likes this.

November 27th, 2012, 10:16 PM
*Mommy2Remington*'s Avatar ~MommyTo2~
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristenburgess View Post

YAY!!!! I'm SOOO glad you didn't have one of these already. A friend of mine gave me the same thing when my son was born and I was like "Oh my...EVERY mom needs one of these!!!" I was so excited to get it for you! I have mine out and ready to use for when Phiona gets here. And glad you love the hat!! I wish I could have gone actual 'shopping' for you but I did all this while in the hospital so I made amazon my friend I can't wait to see what your little bundle of baby will be! Eeek!!! Do you have any 'feelings' on what baby is?

Tags
shower

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search