How are your hormones?

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Just checking in on all the hormonal preggo's out there
How are your hormones lately? Worse than ever? Better? Same old?
November 27th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not worse than ever but worse than ever this pregnancy ( I threw a tub of ice cream at DH when pregnant with DS LOL)

I just get sooo mad when I have no idea what i'm mad about so then I start cryin because I feel bad that I'm mad and grouchy.
November 27th, 2012, 04:31 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Through the roof at all the wrong times. If I let myself think of certain things I can instantly start crying. I cried the other morning over not being able to get some MCD's pancakes - :/ I haven't really been angry in a while though, just whiney.

November 27th, 2012, 04:32 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Ridiculous.

I wouldn't say they are out of control, but DH has learned to walk on eggshells around me because you never know which "me" you're going to get!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Honestly I don't think mine are that bad at all... But my DH may beg to differ!
November 27th, 2012, 05:23 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I have been a basket case lately. I think though a lot of it was because of the physical pain I have had. Luckily over the last few days I have had some relief (and more sleep) and am a lot nicer. I am also just trying to control my emotions and talk through how I am feeling and why without just going off the handle. I also think I've had some dips, not full on depression, but sort of feeling blue. The good thing is though, it seems the busier I am with things going on, the better I feel and I'm starting to feel like this 7 weeks won't go by so slowly.

November 27th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ehh mine are pretty bad. My son went to the dentist and has a couple of cavities and I lost it. I felt like the worst Mom in the world. I probably bawled for an hour. A tad dramatic..

I totally get the depression thing too Meredith. It makes me afraid that I am going to have the baby blues after River is born. I didn't have it with my girls but this pregnancy has made me a mess hormonally.

November 27th, 2012, 06:23 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
*cry*
*laugh*
*sob*
*scream*
*pout*
*grump*
*stomp*

What hormones?

I seriously feel bad for DF. I don't think he knows how to act around me anymore.

Most of the time I'm ok, but when I get in my moods, watch out!

November 27th, 2012, 06:41 PM
mamaginger's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't really felt very hormonal until recently. I just feel agitated at everything and everyone. I get my feelings hurt more easily and definitely get more annoyed with DS than usual. I haven't really "showed out" or anything...I just feel it on the inside. I haven't taken anything out on DH so far.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb...I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made...My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together...Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. Psalm 139: 13-16

November 27th, 2012, 06:52 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm all over the place. I *think* I keep it pretty reasonable most of the time though. I mostly just want to be left alone most of the time right now.

November 27th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It just depends on the day? I have had my days but thankfully they haven't turned I to weeks ...yet...!

November 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM
Host of March '10 PR
I'm most moody when I'm out in public. I just dont want to deal with people and everyone annoys me. I think its because its getting harder for me to get around. Strangers must think I am the grumpiest pregnant woman ever.
November 27th, 2012, 11:00 PM
alicia1984's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, very hormonal and emotional lately. Opened up the newspaper yesterday and saw three names of people I knew. Two were my residents from work (had a total of 4 ppl die within a week which had me upset) and then my parents 55 year old neighbor died. Such a shock to see his obituary.

Then so upset with DH because it's hunting season and I am jealous he's able to take vacation days from work to enjoy his hobby plus he has spent so much money on himself lately. Has me really mad... he shot a 9 point buck yesterday and today took it to get its head mounted. That's going to cost nearly $500. Plus, I do not want a deer head hung on any wall of my house. This sparked a nice fight. I was fighting with him on the phone when I was at work and hung up on him.

All boils down to I hurt like a SOB and am drained from trying to work up til I have this baby. I have a whole two scrub tops that fit me OK. Scrub bottoms I really don't want to go out and buy huge ones that I'll wear for maybe a month. Having people comment about my big belly and asking what I'm going to name the twins (I'm only having a single baby) irks me.

I cry a lot lately. End of story!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search