Nesters Anonymous

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By WENDYLL22
  • 1 Post By mojomama
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By Mommy2_2.5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 27th, 2012, 03:43 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am secretly nesting from bed. Madison...on her own accord has taken up wiping things down, with a pack of baby wipes so I am not so sure that is cleaning a whole lot. I will say I got the entire house deep cleaned before this bedrest kicked in, but now I have the strangest urges to do stupid stuff...organize socks, wash/rewash the comforters every other day....it's becoming a bit much. Anyone else going off the deep end and want to admit?
MammaWannaBe and LovelyMama like this.

November 27th, 2012, 03:52 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm not doing crazy cleaning...yet. I was super nesty a few weeks ago, and churning out little knitted baby items like crazy, but that's slowed a little and I ha ent been hit with any new crazy urge.
I think my weirdest nesti g activity was when I was compelled to get the stereo down off the entertainment center and clean the whole thing with toothpicks, qtips, and rubbing alcohol. I was pregnant with my first when I did that.
Adorable that Madison is nesting for you :-)
LovelyMama likes this.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
November 27th, 2012, 03:58 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I nest daily. It's bad.

Yesterday, I decided it was time to reorganize all of the kitchen drawers, so I emptied them all out, fixed all the drawer liners, resorted all of the stuff in their compartments, and put them all back. Then I started to tackle the kitchen counters.

It's bad.
LovelyMama likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 27th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Super Mommy
Mines been bad for a month now! I can't stop! I'm glad I'm getting everything accomplished though!
LovelyMama likes this.
November 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM
Veteran
Moving and packing boxes in preparation for our new home has put a screetching halt to any nesting I might have felt to date. I rather be nesting! This packing and moving (8 months pregnant) not so cool!
November 27th, 2012, 04:26 PM
LovelyMama's Avatar Veteran
Location: Military Wife ~ living everywhere my hubby is needed :-)
Hi my name is .......

email accounts, desktop files, clothing drawers, closets, kitchen cabinets & refrigerator, books, amazon wish list, firebox, my storage unit (actually blogged about it: Lovely Organization ~ Project 4: Storage Unit)

and the worst thing.... all the books on my kindle (over 125) are now organized by category.
November 27th, 2012, 05:16 PM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. Does wanting to sleep aaalllllll the time count as nesting?

And 2. How do I organize books and files by category on my Kindle??

November 27th, 2012, 05:20 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah I'm pretty shamefully nutty and just piling on projects to bide time. Taking up cross stitching for my mom's Xmas present? Why not? Homemade Christmas Crafting? Sure. Redoing all the photos in my house and reorganizing where all the knick knacks go? Let's do it.

I'm actually considering reorganizing the undergarment drawer that I just did two weeks ago...:/ I'm weird lol.

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search