Thursday Three!

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By Mamayo

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2012, 12:01 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
1. What is the weather outside right now?
2. What are you having for dinner?
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song?

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 29th, 2012, 12:22 PM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
1. What is the weather outside right now? Overcast and most likely cold, I haven't ventured outside to check though haha.

2. What are you having for dinner? A slovak potatoe and sausage dish that MIL is making, sounds good if I don't have to cook!

3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Mary did you know/O holy night

[IMG][/IMG]
November 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM
mistletoe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? Cool and...wait, what's that? Sun? It couldn't be... (It's been gray and miserable lately.)

2. What are you having for dinner? Turkey croquettes. I think the recipe is supposed to be for appetizers, but screw that it's my dinner. And since I'll be breaking out the deep fryer, pumpkin doughnut holes for dessert.

3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Winter Wonderland. But I love all of the classics, secular and religious. I'm not fond of the newer, modern songs, or modern singers' takes on old ones. Give me a little Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, even a little cheesy Andy Williams and I am in Holiday Heaven.
November 29th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Host of March '10 PR
1. What is the weather outside right now? It was sunny, but chilly.
2. What are you having for dinner? Homemade pizza. Yum.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I have a few depending on mood. Sleigh Ride. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.
November 29th, 2012, 01:55 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
1. What is the weather outside right now? Cool and overcast. Blah. Yucky for SoCal.
2. What are you having for dinner? Actually no idea. We have to pick up our dresser tonight, AFTER video call with the niece, so probably just grabbing something out.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? O Holy Night, hands down. Though, the 12 Days of Christmas (as sung by the MUPPETS) leaves me with a real nice warm and fuzzy!
mistletoe and Mamayo like this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
November 29th, 2012, 02:11 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? About 60 degrees and sunny. Its a pretty nice day today actually.
2. What are you having for dinner? Not sure yet, probably some chicken soup. My son got sent home sick from school today
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Carol of the Bells. Love it!!

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
November 29th, 2012, 02:14 PM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
1. What is the weather outside right now? My phone says it's 47°. I've only seen the outside to lets the dogs out though.
2. What are you having for dinner? My wonderful hubby is making me soup and grilled cheese.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Anything Bing Crosby!! Or baby it's cold outside by dean martin.

November 29th, 2012, 02:51 PM
Mommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? Cold, rainy, and overcast.
2. What are you having for dinner? Probably beef stew if I start feeling better otherwise the hubby might have to pick something up when he gets off work.
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? I love this song... I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas...(Lyrics in MORE) - YouTube
iamkc likes this.
November 29th, 2012, 07:13 PM
swaddlestar's Avatar Super Mommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? It's nighttime so it's cooled down to 66
2. What are you having for dinner? I had errands to run at the mall and wound up at Sbarros with a slice of cheese pizza
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? O Holy Night, Carol of the Bells, Little Drummer Boy... but all sung by a choir. It's my dream to see one of those huge choirs of like 300 voices singing beautiful Christmas songs like those- I'd probably be moved to tears by the beauty!

November 29th, 2012, 07:31 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? dark and COLD.

2. What are you having for dinner? We had easy spaghetti and meatballs.

3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? "mary did you know"

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

November 29th, 2012, 07:46 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
It's cold and windy! It's always windy here.

We had hominy, green beans, and apples. I know, weird, but I can't stand up for very long, so I did what I had to do. Hahaha I hope that DH wasn't expecting anything. Hehehe

I love holiday music. If we're just talking Christmas, I do love the silly ones. "I Want a Hippopotamus For Christmas" was the only song I sang to DS1 for his first year of life. I couldn't get it out of my head, and he LOVED it! There are several Hanukkah songs I love, too. Basically, I like being festive, and I love music!

November 30th, 2012, 07:37 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
1. What is the weather outside right now? chilly but not cold
2. What are you having for dinner? last night was chicken stuff (various kinds of nuggets and fries, DH has buffalo chicken, mine are cordon blue bites, and Sean has popcorn chicken, then we had both seasoned fries and crinkle cut fries. yeah, easy oven and using up stuff in the freezer night)
3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? anything on the old Time-Life Christmas collection that I copied from my mom. I could listen to those songs allllll day!

November 30th, 2012, 01:54 PM
Veteran
1. What is the weather outside right now? Sunny and bitterly cold.

2. What are you having for dinner? Cheesy broccoli potato chowder with rolls.

3. What is your favorite Christmas or Seasonal/Holiday song? Trans-Siberian Orchestra playing any Christmas music.

Tags
thursday

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search