***December Chat Thread***

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 5th, 2012, 09:05 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Just a random thread to chat about whatever! I have neglected to do this since VERY early on, for some reason, I kept forgetting! But today, I remembered!

So, use this thread to chit and chat about anything and everything - baby or not!

x

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 5th, 2012, 09:14 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Wow - we're such a chatty group already. I can't believe we haven't had a chat thread!!
MammaWannaBe likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 09:23 AM
I know, right? *bad host*.

December 5th, 2012, 09:27 AM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I need some energy today! Actually the last few days I have been so exhausted. I feel like I have so much to do in the next 13 days and I just don't have the energy to do them.
Ahari likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 09:29 AM
mal91011's Avatar Mommy to Maxwell
Ugh i hear ya! (Well, not about the only having 13 days part!) I'm so tired i considered going home for 20 minutes and napping but i think i'm going to leave work early instead. After many nights in a row of not being able to sleep i slept so hard last night. Well hard for me, i got up to pee 5 times! But when i sleep hard all i want to do is keep sleeping all day long.

December 5th, 2012, 09:36 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I slept like crap last night. I woke up at 3:30 and was up for a couple of hours. At least I can hop on here on my phone and entertain myself, lol.

I'm trying to get some work done today, I have so much to do, ugh. I'm also wondering how long my 5 year old is going to tantrum before he realizes he won't be coming out of his room until he settles down, lol.

December 5th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I just ate a half of a pint of blueberry cheesecake ice cream from culvers. Talk about good!
kbpeanut and Mamayo like this.

December 5th, 2012, 01:14 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
We're supposed to have steak for dinner (LOVE doc's orders of keeping iron levels up with prenatals, supplements, AND red meat-yet, still low), but I think that I'm going to be making it for late lunch/early, early dinner. I'm sort of excited about it. OK, I'm way excited about it. Who's pregnant?! Hahaha

I also just washed my first load of baby clothes! EEEEEEEEEEE!

December 5th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
I've been craving crab legs for about 2 months now and just haven't spent the money on them. Once I'm not sick anymore I am treating myself to some at Red Lobster. It might be expensive but I gotta have them!

I'm pretty sure this little guy has the hiccups and its very annoying!! He's never had them before and DS never had them that I noticed!
December 5th, 2012, 01:46 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm cranky today. I don't like my kids, or my husband, or my mother. Interestingly, my mil is the only person I've talked to today who hasnt made me mad. Lol.

Deep breaths. Ten more days of bed rest, and being up and about will be awesome.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
December 5th, 2012, 01:47 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Awwwwwwwwwww, I need to get started on washing baby clothes. I am so looking forward to that. I just need to get finished with work stuff first, UGH!!! Soon, soon.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

December 5th, 2012, 02:22 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm about to start on the baby clothes washing today as well! Finally gonna get organized because by the looks of it Parker will be here pretty soon lol. I *should* be writing a paper that I have due for school, but honestly I want to do baby stuff instead lol. I think my nesting is certainly kicking in now!

Otherwise I am STILL exhausted from yesterday, all my body wants to do is sleep! (And eat lol)
MammaWannaBe likes this.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

December 5th, 2012, 02:29 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hahahahahahaha I just talked to my MIL, too, and she's the only one who hasn't pissed me off today, either! What's up, Universe?!

I feel like I haven't accomplished anything today. I've tried, even though I'm not really supposed to. DH is about to leave for work, so I'll be kid-wrangling all evening, which is FINE and fun, I'm sure. I just get panicked seeing everything that needs to be done...like make a path through the living room. Hahahah

December 5th, 2012, 02:40 PM
mojomama's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkc View Post
Hahahahahahaha I just talked to my MIL, too, and she's the only one who hasn't pissed me off today, either! What's up, Universe?!
Lol!
I shouldnt be surprised anymore. For as much as she hated me in the beginning, she's super awesome now. Like she's trying to make up for how awful she was, almost. Ha.
MammaWannaBe likes this.

wife to Michael, mama to Zoe (10), Selene (7), Garvin (4), Gwen (2), and Thomas, born 13 Jan 13
December 5th, 2012, 03:22 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomama View Post
Lol!
I shouldnt be surprised anymore. For as much as she hated me in the beginning, she's super awesome now. Like she's trying to make up for how awful she was, almost. Ha.
Same sitch. Same with the SIL. Actually my SIL having a baby a recently has really helped our relationship. Baby's are great equalizers!

Yeah I am exaushted lately. I can't imagine 5 1/2 more weeks. I went into the office that I do most of my work as a contractor for and I hadn't seen people in weeks. I kept getting "you're due mid Dec right?" and "you look like you're about to give birth any minute!". Gee...thanks.

And of course it gets me thinking...maybe she'll come a week or two early....

Don't want to get my hopes up though!

Also, just realized I'm full term on my 25 bday. Woo Hoo! lol

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
December 5th, 2012, 03:34 PM
Host of March '10 PR
Just hanging out in the hospital bed... Meh....
December 5th, 2012, 03:37 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
Is the jello at least good!?

Do you name a name for the little one yet?

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
December 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Ahari's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I can get my son to leave the cordless phone on the stand to charge I'd be just fine. Every time I put it back when phone rings I can't find it, it was just behind the sofa so I just put it under my pillow until he goes to sleep.

December 5th, 2012, 04:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Just sitting here listening to my SIL and DH complain about their mother and how crazy she is! I love it when I'm not the only one complaining about her

December 5th, 2012, 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyschultz View Post
I just ate a half of a pint of blueberry cheesecake ice cream from culvers. Talk about good!
You aren't allowed to talk about Culvers unless you mail me some!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadieBug View Post
Good food?

Tags
chat thread

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search