weirdest feeling...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By .Nikki.

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 8th, 2012, 04:34 PM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
okay, i might be overreacting but i was making dinner and i had to sit down. i got all this pressure in my vagina and it honestly feels like a balloon is about to POP. I am sucking down water, but I am sitting really still. I keep like holding my whoha as if that is going to do anything because it feels soo much pressure. I do not know if the baby just moved or what, but I am scared...lol....! anyone else know what i am talking about? WOW....weirdest feeling ever. i never had this with X.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

December 8th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like when I felt DS drop. Except I didn't have the water feeling like you stated above. But it did feel like a sudden feel of pressure like he was falling out and I remember I kept crossing my legs lol

sorry I meant I didn't have the balloon popping feeling lol

December 8th, 2012, 04:48 PM
i got ya lol. omg im sitting really still. he feels different in there too...weird. omg im like "stay put baby i have finals this week" hahaha....!! oh wow this is weird.
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

December 8th, 2012, 04:55 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
When the baby drops there is definitely an increase in pressure. Almost like they could just fall out and are taking up every inch of your ladyparts. Haha.

December 8th, 2012, 04:57 PM
lovelyenchanted's Avatar Super Mommy
I also get that feeling when she kicks (or I guess head butts, since she's head down now) my bladder. Usually only happens when I'm sitting, but today she's been doing it ALL day and it happened while I walked in BRU! It doubles me over!

December 9th, 2012, 11:18 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I get this when his head is down that way and he's kicking up top. In my head, I envision him in a big swimming pool, trying to dive towards the bottom to get a quarter or something, so he has to kick his legs to get to the bottom. But ya, I totally feel like that, and I often walk around holding my who ha when it feels like that!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 9th, 2012, 12:03 PM
it cleared up a little last night, but im noticing his kicks and movements are very much lower (even though my belly is still really high) but his kicks are more on my sides. I am so happy I have a doctors appt tomorrow because I am hoping he didn't get into a weird position or something....makes me nervous because he is definitely moving different. oh this pressure.....only a few more weeks...i keep just trying to enjoy it!

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search