NST/35wk app/

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Sawyers_Mommy
  • 1 Post By kbpeanut
  • 1 Post By iamkc
  • 1 Post By Hoping4bby
  • 1 Post By marybeth76
  • 1 Post By MammaWannaBe
  • 1 Post By Lacey_619

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 12:46 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Had a NST yesterday and everything was good! I was supposed to have an appointment at 11:30 (NST at 10:30) but because it took them awhile to come in and get me started and even though he passed quickly they must've been busy cause it took a while for her to take me off the monitors too, it ended up being right at 12 before I got done! So since I missed my appointment my Dr. just walked over and seen me quickly (more like just said hi) in the NST room at the hospital. He asked how I was feeling and such and said I was 'running out of time' lol. I told him I was ready to be done and that little man could come in 2wks if he likes (meaning baby). He laughed and then I added that I just didn't want to be in the hospital on Christmas. He then said "Oh you won't be we'll make sure of it, but we'll figure something out" I took that to assume he would induce me if I wanted to be at 37wks?? I wasn't implying that but maybe he thought so? I don't want to be induced unless neeeded, I'm scared of it lol

I do plan to ask him at my appointment after Christmas to strip my membranes if I've already dilated some. If I haven't dilated any yet then I'm not going to ask him. I was supposed to have my Group B test done yesterday but since I missed my appointment he said we'll just do it next week, so next week I will be getting that done, an U/S and thinking of asking him to check me

Pregnancy wise, I think I've finally started nesting and have gotten energy for it! I have gotten so much cleaning out and cleaning done the past few days! I just need/want to clean the fridge and then besides normal picking up, vaccuming, dusting, everything will be cleaned out and done! I've started getting some really sharp pains in my va jay jay/cervix area. I'm not sure if its him moving done or if hes move and hitting nerves but man does it hurt! I also have a done of pressure there if I sit on my exercise ball as well as sitting indian style. My guess is his head is just getting lower.

Anywho just thought I'd update a bit! - Oh and I found DH's Christmas present yesterday! I was so excited
MammaWannaBe and Hoping4bby like this.

December 11th, 2012, 12:50 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Sounds like everything is progressing wonderfully! I would def check to see what he thinks about induction, especially if you aren't terribly interested.

I'm so glad you found DH's gift!!! I started putting ALL Christmas gifts in ONE place, so I don't lose any. Now, I just have to make sure NOT to forget that one place!
Sawyers_Mommy likes this.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 11th, 2012, 01:09 PM
Lol it actually ended up being where I thought I had put it, it had fallen behind my dresser drawers some how so I seen it when I pulled one of the drawers out!

December 11th, 2012, 01:23 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hahahahaha! I lose gifts all the time! Eek!

I agree! Definitely ask about induction. No need to induce just for that! You're getting clooooooooose!

December 11th, 2012, 01:46 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a good appointment! Lots of good/fun information! Crazy that you are getting close enough to even think about inducing!!! (I guess we all are!)

Haha happy you found your gift! I was still wondering if you had found it!!

December 11th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a great appt!! And LOL, I'm so glad you found the gift, I have been worried about it, haha.

December 11th, 2012, 02:06 PM
I'm glad I found it too! I really didn't want to buy another one cause I knew that the moment I ordered a 2nd one that I'd find the 1st LOL

Now I just gotta get Ds's handprints on it and wrap it before DH decides to be nosey lol

December 11th, 2012, 02:21 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Great apt and you found the presents! It's a Christmas miracle lol

December 11th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like a good appt! The nice thing is at least he is giving you the option and you can always just say thanks but no thanks..
Glad you found the gift!

December 11th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Yeah even though I don't want to be induced (as of right now thats my thoughts anyways ) I was glad to hear that it sounded like he was open to it so that if we do toward the end decide to be induced for some reason.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search