Extreme Pressure....

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 05:49 PM
mommysc2's Avatar Mommy to 3 Blessings!
Ok, today is not a good day.....

Starting this afternoon I have had so much pressure down there it's ridiculous....it seems to favor my left side a little more. IT's all in my pelvic area where I can barely walk......also I have pressure in my butt and my lower back is killing me!!!! I have been on my feet a lot lately between Christmas things and my son's birthday but this is ridiculous.....I am 36 weeks tomorrow and I see my dr for my weekly OB visit tomorrow night but was just wondering if anyone else is going through this....it's been 7 years since my last pregnancy so this is all new to me all over again......2 different people on 2 different occasions in the past 2 days have said I have dropped but I try not to listen to people.......what do you ladies think........

"Gina"

Wife to Glenn
Mommy to:
Sarah (15)
Christopher (7)
Sophia (9 months)

Scentsy ~ Certified Independent Consultant
https://ginaamadorong.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home
December 11th, 2012, 06:21 PM
MammaWannaBe's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The dr will prob give you better advice but I've had moments like that as well. I also get every day "wow are you due tomorrow?!" Because I'm so low. The baby is probably low for you and maybe pressing on a nerve or something. I can distinctly tell what side she is on based on the pressure and it can be painful!

But who knows, maybe you are farther along than you think hope you feel better soon! Also try a warm (not hot) bath, it always makes me feel better. And put those feet up and drink water!

Thanks Lucy S. for my awesome siggy!
December 11th, 2012, 06:27 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
I have had moments like this in the past week or so also...it does freak me out a bit, but it also goes away pretty quickly once I get my feet up. Try and take it easy!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 11th, 2012, 06:38 PM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I get extreme pressure in my buttocks and lower back. My back has been killing me lately, my heating pad has become my bestfriend.

December 11th, 2012, 06:41 PM
*1st time preggars*
I can relate to the butt pain and it runs down my leg. Up until today it focused primarily on my left side and today its both sides. And the same with the back pain but I don't believe he has dropped yet but his head is down. I hope with some rest you will feel better soon

December 11th, 2012, 07:07 PM
PickyNicki's Avatar Super Mommy
I've been having a lot of pressure and also what I *think* might be contractions- not in a regular astern, though... I'm still thinking I may be off on due dates, guess we will see... Anyhoo, I've always heard you don't drop with subsequent pregnancies like you do with your first. Never could tell if I did or not. I do know that toward the end my babies have gotten big enough the pressure was intense, especially if I'm on my feet a lot. Take a bath! That's what I'm doing right now!!
Reed Allen (5)
Ellie Nichole (2)
Clairre Julianne 1/14/13

December 11th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Baby #1 <3
Warm bath does help. Tylonal too! I was up at 6:30 this am with very bad lower back pain. Just try to take it easy when you can!
December 12th, 2012, 06:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yep, here too. Especially if I'm up on my feet a lot throughout the day. At some points I feel like I can barely walk. I think it's just par for the course during these last few weeks.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search