Poppin' on over from Dec DDC. :)

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Twist
  • 2 Post By iamkc
  • 1 Post By Twist

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 11th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Twist's Avatar Super Mommy
Since I'm due Dec 31st and my delivery hospital is EXTREMELY against inductions unless absolutely necessary I have a feeling I may be forced into Jan. to have him. I think it would be awesome to have a new years baby though! Lol.

Anyways, little about myself: My name is Amanda and we are expecting our first little guy December 31st, 2012. I call him my polar bear baby since I have been SO warm this whole pregnancy. I still go out in t-shirts and flip flops when it's about 40 degrees out which should be cold for a florida girl like me! But for short I will end up calling him little bear. DH and I are naming him Alexander Lucas. Alexander after my husband's middle name and Lucas because I have always loved the name and feel it is very strong sounding. Anyways, I'll probly hang around here once we get moved this weekend to the new house and be posting here and the Dec DDC.

Anyone due on the 1st of Jan?
joellejello and Hoping4bby like this.

December 11th, 2012, 09:40 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
Hi there! Welcome to January's DDC! We're all pretty awesome. Go on, ask anyone.

I'm due January 8th, so not the first, but I wouldn't be surprised by an early baby, either! I love the name you've picked out, by the way!
WENDYLL22 and Lucky Mama like this.

December 11th, 2012, 10:06 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Hi and welcome! I'm Karin, one of the co-hosts here. DH Patrick and I are expecting our first after a long TTC journey. This is a wonderful group of ladies, and I think you will have a lot of fun with us

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 11th, 2012, 10:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Welcome to the group!!! I hope you have a New Years baby that would be great!! Love your LO's name!!

December 11th, 2012, 11:26 PM
WENDYLL22's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome!!! I am due on the 31st as well. Iamkc is sooo right about our board, totally awesome. Congrats on your little boy and we are almost there!! Ps. I'm Wendy, also expecting a boy!

December 12th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Host of March '10 PR
Hi, welcome to the Jan DDC! I'm Rachel, one of the co-hosts. Congrats on making it almost 9 months. Sounds to me like there's a good chance you'll have a 2013 baby, but you never know
I was due Jan 7th, January 18th if you asked my Doctor. Low and behold, my baby had other plans. As soon as December arrived, like literally in the wee hours of December 1, my water broke!!! I was shocked. Long story short, I gave birth a week later. Lucy Violet was born on December 7 at 34 weeks. She is a peanut and is still in the NICU. It's been a tough journey, but she's going to be fine.
Looking forward to getting to know you and your little guy!
December 12th, 2012, 02:54 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

Hi and welcome! The more the merrier here, so make yourself at home! I'm Brittney and I'm expecting our third girl on January 6th. I can't wait to get to know you over the next couple of weeks before your little bub arrives and then afterward!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
December 12th, 2012, 03:28 AM
Lyndsey2013's Avatar Mom to 2 + 3
Hi! I'm due Dec 30th but have made my home here, knowing it's likely I'll go overdue since it's my first. I hop back and forth between both DDCs as well, but this one is my 'home'. Welcome!

Gabriel Toms, 4/29/14
December 12th, 2012, 03:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and Welcome! I'm Lindsay, due on January 19th, but we're going to have him at some point in December because he is growth restricted (and impatient). You better watch out though, these January babies get anxious to meet us all since we are all so awesome.

Always remembering our angel babies - 4/2011 (ectopic), 4/2012 (chemical) and
Angel Twins 5/23/14 (at 7 weeks 2 days)

December 12th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome! This is a fabulous group of ladies!

December 12th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!

I'm Kelsey and due Jan 12th with boy #2! I will hopefully go a little early and have a Dec baby though
December 12th, 2012, 10:03 AM
Lil_Mama2B's Avatar Veteran
Welcome! Im Britany expecting our first, a little girl on January 4th, hoping for the last week of december! Love the name!!

December 15th, 2012, 12:40 AM
Twist's Avatar Super Mommy
Thank you for all the welcomes! We just moved the 12th to a new home on the base we are stationed at so it's been a little hectic over here. Good news though is that we are almost ready to place clothes and diapers in the nursery AND we are just down the road from the hospital.

Not to mention i've met a few other wives in the community and they all seem pretty nice. And they are all excited that there is a new baby coming! Which is new to me since living in a military town it's nothing new to see a pregnant belly or newborn out and about. yay for being special! I look forward to getting to know everyone as well as for those who have had early babies i hope they are doing well and can come home soon.
Briar08 likes this.

December 15th, 2012, 04:42 AM
Babyschultz's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome! I am due 1/3, but little girl is going to be born this Tuesday. We look forward to getting to know you.

December 15th, 2012, 06:02 AM
MommaTooters's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hello and welcome to the coolest and best group oh ladies ever! Love the name!

December 15th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi and welcome!!!

Ah yes, babies on bases always attract attention.

Mykelti James 01.21.13
December 15th, 2012, 10:33 AM
cutebee's Avatar Veteran
HELLO!! I'm due the 12th but no one thinks I'll last till january hehe. There is so much support here its awesome!

[IMG][/IMG]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search