Anyone else keep remembering...

Forum: January 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To January 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 13th, 2012, 06:30 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
...the little things that you need to get? We need BIG things, and our apartment seriously needs to be in order, AND we need someone to watch kids, etc., but what I'm choosing to focus on tonight: OMG! I don't have a coming home outfit! HOW COULD I FORGET THAT?! Oh, right. The moving, semi-bed rest, not having the big stuff, still unpacking, getting the kids' medical stuff set up, and everything else, but I just suddenly remembered that tonight! EEK!

Anyone else choosing to focus on the small things that you need to do so you don't think about the overwhelming stuff? Hehehehe

December 13th, 2012, 06:40 PM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Seems like I always have "one more thing" to get that I hadn't thought about. The most recent thing was diapers. I realized last week that I didn't have a single diaper!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 13th, 2012, 06:44 PM
iamkc's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to iamkc
My SIL gave me a box of those. Otherwise...pfffft. I wanted to find our cloth!

Seriously, could I be any more unprepared for a baby?!

December 13th, 2012, 06:47 PM
SaraSmiles's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was on the phone with hubby tonight and I was like...oh we need only 1 more thing...baby mittens so he doesnt scratch his face, oh and a winter snowsuit thingy, oh and formula, oh and a baby bottle drying rack, oh and a cleaning brush for the bottles.... lol my one more thing immediately turned into 7 haha

Thank you *Kiliki* for the awesome siggy
December 14th, 2012, 07:52 AM
Pregnant with #2
Um I have done pretty much NOTHING still. No name, still need diapers/bouncer/new nipples etc. I could list out a ton of stuff I am sure lol.

December 14th, 2012, 08:29 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can tell I'm entering panic mode because I"m starting some major list-making.

I have a list for "What Needs to be Done in Baby's room"
Right now I'm working on "what needs to be done before we have holiday visitors"
My christmas shopping list is complete other than a stocking stuffer or two if I happen to see anything in particular.

I'm sure I'll be making a January list of "major cleaning/organization that MUST be complete or we will all surely die"

I'm glad my DH likes lists too, or I might just drive him bonkers, LOL

December 14th, 2012, 08:40 AM
kbpeanut's Avatar Scooter!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joellejello View Post
IRight now I'm working on "what needs to be done before we have holiday visitors"
I have somehow made the aforementioned list and "things to do before Scooter arrives" all into one, and am making darned sure that 99% of these things happen. That gives me one week, and one day. And this weekend, we are in prepared childbirth class all weekend!

No wonder I'm freaked out!

Thanks *Kiliki* for my amazingly perfect siggy!

Our TTC Journey | View my pregnancy journals here or here
December 14th, 2012, 08:48 AM
.Nikki.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
im to the point i have everything (well im sure once he is here ill figure out everything i don't have) but my house keeps getting messy...especially i have papers and stuff everywhere from finals. im trying to get that cleaned up today because im getting anxiety from my house not being 100% ready for baby....so im cleaning all day/weekend.

Visit my blog!
NikkiCraddock.com

December 14th, 2012, 08:51 AM
joellejello's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbpeanut View Post
I have somehow made the aforementioned list and "things to do before Scooter arrives" all into one, and am making darned sure that 99% of these things happen. That gives me one week, and one day. And this weekend, we are in prepared childbirth class all weekend!

No wonder I'm freaked out!
Oh geez! No way could I combine those lists... besides, if I did, what would I freak out about in January? LOL

Our guests are arriving next Friday, and there are 7 items left on the list (for now anyway). At least 3 will be done before I leave work today, woot! We can probably wait on getting picture frames up in the hallway (DH wants this done soooo bad!), but I HAVE to get through the rest of my baby clothes so that the guest bed can be a BED again!

December 14th, 2012, 09:28 AM
Lacey_619's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have everything thankfully except I realized I didn't have any baby soap so I got that this morning. I think I am good to go. I did spend a fortune on stuff to take to the hospital and to have on hand at home when I get out. Like pads, toiletries ext..

December 14th, 2012, 09:43 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I have pretty much everything I need...I just have to find it and get it organized. I got BB's going home outfit in the mail finally on Wed. I still need to pack the hospital bag, but I have made a list of what I am going to put in it, kinda. I haven't brought up the swing, bouncer, sleep n play rocker, pack n play, or any other big item we will be using yet. All of it still needs to be washed and cleaned from storage. I just don't want to constantly be telling my girls to leave it alone.

Really my baby will only need a boob, an outfit and a diaper and that is all ready.

December 14th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Expecting #1
Little things just keep coming up! I have most of the big things done or at least I hope

December 14th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Cautiously Expecting #2!
The only small thing (that I can think of) we needed was a baby book and I got that last night!

I also packed our bags last night so that is DONE! We'll just have to add our tooth brushes, make up and DS's zyrtec to the bags when we go out the door.

Oh and I want to get some slippers for my labor/hospital bag. I had some but returned them because they didn't fit the best in the world but I have yet to find anymore I like so I'm just going back to get those.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search